Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Ever Wonder Why?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ever Wonder Why?
Some people can’t find their socks…especially when their apartments are so small?

Some people tell other people they wanna have brunch on Sunday, at 12 o’clock, at Soupcon, right after a Halloween party and never show up? (no, Stef, I don’t mean u of coz!!)

Some girls who are just so gorgeous with beautiful hair can let out a loud burp (with a Reichter scale rating of 5), continue to calmly sit down and ingest even more cheese and bread (just in case the 1st burp didn’t give us an adequate taste of what’s happening in her stomach?)

Other people would then look at you and ask you, “Dude, did you do that?” and totally ignore the fact that the guilty party is sitting opposite him and is actually looking “guilty”?

Some people like to explore the cavities of their nose whilst waiting for you to finish your phone call and have to tell you about it?…on MSN?

Some people suddenly get the urge to go BOO BOO in the middle of your MSN chat?

Some people are obsessed with one, and only one, ball? And you also get the feeling that he’s (somehow) cheating on his banana?

Some people know what a “butt, crack and sack” wax is?

Ulli still invites us back even after "the carpet incident"?

Gorgeous girls like to play with dangerous animals like alligators and give them names (like Albert)? And then let their alligator loose to pee into other people’s Bloody Marys?

Some people complain about getting beat up in Zurich by a girl, then post that they are confused about how hard a beating should be?

Do u ever wonder why? I do… ; )
The text you are quoting:
Some people can’t find their socks…especially when their apartments are so small?

Some people tell other people they wanna have brunch on Sunday, at 12 o’clock, at Soupcon, right after a Halloween party and never show up? (no, Stef, I don’t mean u of coz!!)

Some girls who are just so gorgeous with beautiful hair can let out a loud burp (with a Reichter scale rating of 5), continue to calmly sit down and ingest even more cheese and bread (just in case the 1st burp didn’t give us an adequate taste of what’s happening in her stomach?)

Other people would then look at you and ask you, “Dude, did you do that?” and totally ignore the fact that the guilty party is sitting opposite him and is actually looking “guilty”?

Some people like to explore the cavities of their nose whilst waiting for you to finish your phone call and have to tell you about it?…on MSN?

Some people suddenly get the urge to go BOO BOO in the middle of your MSN chat?

Some people are obsessed with one, and only one, ball? And you also get the feeling that he’s (somehow) cheating on his banana?

Some people know what a “butt, crack and sack” wax is?

Ulli still invites us back even after "the carpet incident"?

Gorgeous girls like to play with dangerous animals like alligators and give them names (like Albert)? And then let their alligator loose to pee into other people’s Bloody Marys?

Some people complain about getting beat up in Zurich by a girl, then post that they are confused about how hard a beating should be?

Do u ever wonder why? I do… ; )

TiggerOct 31, 2005 @ 15:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1141 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ever Wonder Why?
Post 1
I think he fell completely in love with you, lost control of himself and took a pee on the spot...happened to be on your drink...poor thing, how would you react if you saw someone ripping your Albertina's head off?! Guess you would pee too!! Nah, Tigger, just for the fun, cool resume, really, made me laugh big time! Am curious to see what the other "aimed" people will post....coooool!
I think he fell completely in love with you, lost control of himself and took a pee on the spot...happened to be on your drink...poor thing, how would you react if you saw someone ripping your Albertina's head off?! Guess you would pee too!! Nah, Tigger, just for the fun, cool resume, really, made me laugh big time! Am curious to see what the other "aimed" people will post....coooool!
Iolly, Oct 31, 2005 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
... what you are talking about Tigger....
I've never met people behaving so weirdly here in Geneva...

You must have been misleaded ...

LOL
... what you are talking about Tigger....
I've never met people behaving so weirdly here in Geneva...

You must have been misleaded ...

LOL
Phoebe, Oct 31, 2005 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
herrr!Yes! I have an excuse: I was so much posting on the Forums that couldn't leave the keyboard :-E
ehhrrrr
:-( sorry sorry sorry

Well, I confess the only feedback I got was from knocked-down-sounding ElGuiri SMSing me that he was too f***ed up to show up. I thought anybody was going to be (I still had no occasion to check your resistance, Tiggy):-)
(In reality I have a real reason: my son had a bad accident and I didn't feel like bringing him around, but it sounds as boring as you read it, so I won't use it here ;-)))
herrr!Yes! I have an excuse: I was so much posting on the Forums that couldn't leave the keyboard :-E
ehhrrrr
:-( sorry sorry sorry

Well, I confess the only feedback I got was from knocked-down-sounding ElGuiri SMSing me that he was too f***ed up to show up. I thought anybody was going to be (I still had no occasion to check your resistance, Tiggy):-)
(In reality I have a real reason: my son had a bad accident and I didn't feel like bringing him around, but it sounds as boring as you read it, so I won't use it here ;-)))
Stef__Granny, Oct 31, 2005 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1141 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form