Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Expat looking for an apartment to rent!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Expat looking for an apartment to rent!

Hi guys!

I'm freshly settled in Geneva due to a career opportunity. I've been navigating the rental market for a one-bedroom apartment in Eaux-Vives, Champel, Planpalais, or Old Town. However, the search has proven to be more challenging than anticipated. If you have any leads or know someone renting or subletting, please reach out. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys!

I'm freshly settled in Geneva due to a career opportunity. I've been navigating the rental market for a one-bedroom apartment in Eaux-Vives, Champel, Planpalais, or Old Town. However, the search has proven to be more challenging than anticipated. If you have any leads or know someone renting or subletting, please reach out. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Paulina PagesMar 22, 2024 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 230 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Expat looking for an apartment to rent!
Post 1

Hi Pauline,

How are you doing?

I am looking for someone to sublet a room in my two bedroom fully furnished appartment in Grand-Sacconex, starting end of April.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 0763043176.

I am in Geneva, Tuesdays and Wednesday nights, the rest of the time you can have the appartment all to yourself.

Best wishes,

Emilomo

The text you are quoting:

Hi Pauline,

How are you doing?

I am looking for someone to sublet a room in my two bedroom fully furnished appartment in Grand-Sacconex, starting end of April.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 0763043176.

I am in Geneva, Tuesdays and Wednesday nights, the rest of the time you can have the appartment all to yourself.

Best wishes,

Emilomo

Emi Ogbe, Mar 24, 2024 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 230 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form