Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Global Forums > General > FIDE preparation platform for German & French learners in Switzerland
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
FIDE preparation platform for German & French learners in Switzerland

Hi everyone,
I’m building an independent FIDE preparation platform for people in Switzerland preparing in German or French. 


It includes a selection of free speaking, listening, reading and writing exercises, plus practical study guides and a level checker. Additional exercises are available with full access. 


I’m building the platform myself and would really appreciate feedback from people preparing for the German FIDE test. 


https://fide-test-prep.ch


 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,
I’m building an independent FIDE preparation platform for people in Switzerland preparing in German or French. 


It includes a selection of free speaking, listening, reading and writing exercises, plus practical study guides and a level checker. Additional exercises are available with full access. 


I’m building the platform myself and would really appreciate feedback from people preparing for the German FIDE test. 


https://fide-test-prep.ch


 


Vitaly SerdakovYesterday @ 09:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 25 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 25 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form