Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > FUN IS OVER

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
FUN IS OVER
hello there, i think it is time to clear some things up. i have not been organizing anything lately , since i was sick, but other members, like our beloved tigger, came up with great ideas.

cuting to the chase, tigger ended up paying a more than 600 francs, in words SIX HOUNDRED FRANCS, bill last friday at the l orangerie place and now people come up with excuses like "i payed already" or "i left 10 francs with the bartender". common people it was such a great night, as you can see from the reviews, but when it comes to money the fun is over. if members like tigger do something for the community the appreciation should not be a slap into the face or the credit card for that matter.

i think, that everyone who was at the l orangerie thinks again if they have paid their dues and if not they should contact tigger.
for the future i sugess that everyone goes to the bar, orders and pay directly. IF there will be future events. are you supposed to be scared now? i would be.

THIS PISSES ME OFF. BIG TIME
and in the moment i could not care less about my spelling or my grammar. the german guy is angry.

The text you are quoting:
hello there, i think it is time to clear some things up. i have not been organizing anything lately , since i was sick, but other members, like our beloved tigger, came up with great ideas.

cuting to the chase, tigger ended up paying a more than 600 francs, in words SIX HOUNDRED FRANCS, bill last friday at the l orangerie place and now people come up with excuses like "i payed already" or "i left 10 francs with the bartender". common people it was such a great night, as you can see from the reviews, but when it comes to money the fun is over. if members like tigger do something for the community the appreciation should not be a slap into the face or the credit card for that matter.

i think, that everyone who was at the l orangerie thinks again if they have paid their dues and if not they should contact tigger.
for the future i sugess that everyone goes to the bar, orders and pay directly. IF there will be future events. are you supposed to be scared now? i would be.

THIS PISSES ME OFF. BIG TIME
and in the moment i could not care less about my spelling or my grammar. the german guy is angry.

Mister_SarkNov 22, 2005 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1322 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: FUN IS OVER
Post 1
Hello Folks.

I just heard about the unfortunate bill event and would like to help solve this.

We all read the reviews about the crazy night and I know how easy it is to lose track of what you drank and what you payed.

Not trying to blame anyone or "find the guilty ones...". Im sure no-one ditched on purpose and no-one is happy with the outcome.

So please, if you were at the Orangerie, contact Tigger and figure out if you owe any money.

You had a great time- lets make sure we don't ruin this and future events over a missunderstanding.

Thanks in advance.

Oded and the GenevaOnline Gang
Hello Folks.

I just heard about the unfortunate bill event and would like to help solve this.

We all read the reviews about the crazy night and I know how easy it is to lose track of what you drank and what you payed.

Not trying to blame anyone or "find the guilty ones...". Im sure no-one ditched on purpose and no-one is happy with the outcome.

So please, if you were at the Orangerie, contact Tigger and figure out if you owe any money.

You had a great time- lets make sure we don't ruin this and future events over a missunderstanding.

Thanks in advance.

Oded and the GenevaOnline Gang
SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 22, 2005 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Man...i wrote such a long note and the system logged me off... dang!

Ok, here's the short version...Everything's ok : D

Thnx to all the guys who made "pledge" and contributed more than their fair share...Stef, Luca, Elguiri, Marco (well, Marco hasnt exactly said it yet but i'm gonna charge him for all the pics he's in!!!) and to those who r contributing their share.
Thnx to all of u who sent me such sweet notes giving moral support, that was really cool coz i felt sooooo bad about going around asking for money!! (esp from ppl who really didnt owe me any! : P )
Thnx to the GOL gang for offering to help out as much as possible.

Really, I think it was a logistical goof up on my part and I'm still thinking how to do this next time...so any ideas appreciated : D

Hope this doesnt stop u from coming next time..
Til then,
Tigger
Man...i wrote such a long note and the system logged me off... dang!

Ok, here's the short version...Everything's ok : D

Thnx to all the guys who made "pledge" and contributed more than their fair share...Stef, Luca, Elguiri, Marco (well, Marco hasnt exactly said it yet but i'm gonna charge him for all the pics he's in!!!) and to those who r contributing their share.
Thnx to all of u who sent me such sweet notes giving moral support, that was really cool coz i felt sooooo bad about going around asking for money!! (esp from ppl who really didnt owe me any! : P )
Thnx to the GOL gang for offering to help out as much as possible.

Really, I think it was a logistical goof up on my part and I'm still thinking how to do this next time...so any ideas appreciated : D

Hope this doesnt stop u from coming next time..
Til then,
Tigger

Tigger, Nov 25, 2005 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi Tigger

Next time you decide to be the paymaster ensure you have a list of people with you and don't assumme its OK if they say they've paid, ask to see the receipt.

You might also take a comfort deposit (you can always give it back).

Finally, always check the bill, it might have things you didn't order on it.

Hope this helps.... :)
Hi Tigger

Next time you decide to be the paymaster ensure you have a list of people with you and don't assumme its OK if they say they've paid, ask to see the receipt.

You might also take a comfort deposit (you can always give it back).

Finally, always check the bill, it might have things you didn't order on it.

Hope this helps.... :)
PeterB, Nov 27, 2005 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Praise to Ulli for crying out loud, praise to anybody who reacted to his cry, and praise to Tigger for not slashing throats and not losing her smile, but let's avoid this unfortunate general lack of attention to spoil our good group feelings!
I don't think it's a good idea to lose our trust in each other, nore to begin to make in depth accounting or even to ask for a deposit beforehand!
It's been a hell of a night out! Who forgot apologised and paid. Who still didn't, please remember to pay your due to Tigger asap(PLEASE DO IT NOW! OR I'll come and "Sing in the rain" at yours!!!)).
And after all this discussion, I'm confident next time noone will forget to pay before leaving. OR ELSE...
Praise to Ulli for crying out loud, praise to anybody who reacted to his cry, and praise to Tigger for not slashing throats and not losing her smile, but let's avoid this unfortunate general lack of attention to spoil our good group feelings!
I don't think it's a good idea to lose our trust in each other, nore to begin to make in depth accounting or even to ask for a deposit beforehand!
It's been a hell of a night out! Who forgot apologised and paid. Who still didn't, please remember to pay your due to Tigger asap(PLEASE DO IT NOW! OR I'll come and "Sing in the rain" at yours!!!)).
And after all this discussion, I'm confident next time noone will forget to pay before leaving. OR ELSE...
Stef__Granny, Nov 28, 2005 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1322 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form