Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Favorite TV Show

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Favorite TV Show
It's been a while that I haven't been addicted to any tv series. Appart from South Park (which btw is not a series) I think the last one was Will & Grace.

Heard lots about the first season of Lost and I think I will check out the DVD. Any suggestions?
The text you are quoting:
It's been a while that I haven't been addicted to any tv series. Appart from South Park (which btw is not a series) I think the last one was Will & Grace.

Heard lots about the first season of Lost and I think I will check out the DVD. Any suggestions?
zenbrainDec 1, 2005 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 1277 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Favorite TV Show
Post 1
i must confess i am a total alias addict. at least the first three seasons were great. i highly recommend it if you like spy stories, a little bit of drama and charasmatic villans.
i must confess i am a total alias addict. at least the first three seasons were great. i highly recommend it if you like spy stories, a little bit of drama and charasmatic villans.

Mister_Sark, Dec 1, 2005 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
24, the keifer sutherland come-back vehicle is rivetting...

of coz, les experts as they say in french (a.k.a. CSI) is one of my favorites as well.

havent seen a really good funny one in a looooong time but Scrubs is a good one : )

gud luck, if u do a series nite, let us know!
24, the keifer sutherland come-back vehicle is rivetting...

of coz, les experts as they say in french (a.k.a. CSI) is one of my favorites as well.

havent seen a really good funny one in a looooong time but Scrubs is a good one : )

gud luck, if u do a series nite, let us know!
Tigger, Dec 1, 2005 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
nip tuck. i really love the show. it´s funny and you have suspense in it as well.
nip tuck. i really love the show. it´s funny and you have suspense in it as well.
Mister_Sark, Dec 1, 2005 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Totally luv that show...plus Dismissed..they're such sluts!
Totally luv that show...plus Dismissed..they're such sluts!
Tigger, Dec 1, 2005 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Ha! I forgot that, I love Dismissed and Made, but really my favorite one is Newly Weds!
Ha! I forgot that, I love Dismissed and Made, but really my favorite one is Newly Weds!
zenbrain, Dec 1, 2005 @ 19:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
..is my new addiction. Is it on in Switzerland? We just started the first season in Finland this fall.
..is my new addiction. Is it on in Switzerland? We just started the first season in Finland this fall.
Katri, Dec 1, 2005 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Go Nick and Jessica! :-)
Go Nick and Jessica! :-)
Brogsta, Dec 1, 2005 @ 22:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
now were talking some serious imagination and strange as it may seem , in the case of the new battle star galactica some really , really good script writing in the sense of mature adult drama , lets the mind drift and have a change of scenery ( r & r if you will )

scince I can't seem to find the "off" switch ...
now were talking some serious imagination and strange as it may seem , in the case of the new battle star galactica some really , really good script writing in the sense of mature adult drama , lets the mind drift and have a change of scenery ( r & r if you will )

scince I can't seem to find the "off" switch ...
tantien, Dec 2, 2005 @ 08:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
ok Latincool, u n me got a commonality there that is scary! I luv that show but can't admit it...but the 1st step to redemption is thru group help..we shud start a NA group.

too bad they're breaking up : (
(I guess they'll film the divorce proceedings and i'll get addictd 2 that instead)
ok Latincool, u n me got a commonality there that is scary! I luv that show but can't admit it...but the 1st step to redemption is thru group help..we shud start a NA group.

too bad they're breaking up : (
(I guess they'll film the divorce proceedings and i'll get addictd 2 that instead)
Tigger, Dec 2, 2005 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
In related news, HBO has launched a website called wwww.goodgiftseeker.com promoting its miniseries dvds...hilarious...u enter who u wanna give it to (mom, dad, archenemy, couch potato etc...), their personality (misunderstood, prankster etc...) and one more thing i cant remember and it recos the best dvd series for u to order for them...

4 all u series addicts out there : )
In related news, HBO has launched a website called wwww.goodgiftseeker.com promoting its miniseries dvds...hilarious...u enter who u wanna give it to (mom, dad, archenemy, couch potato etc...), their personality (misunderstood, prankster etc...) and one more thing i cant remember and it recos the best dvd series for u to order for them...

4 all u series addicts out there : )
Tigger, Dec 2, 2005 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but I guess we're mainly discussing current, still-running TV shows. I don't have a TV :-( .... but when I did, I loved the Daily Show - does that count?
Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but I guess we're mainly discussing current, still-running TV shows. I don't have a TV :-( .... but when I did, I loved the Daily Show - does that count?
afrochick, Dec 2, 2005 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
never thought I'd hear about eastenders again , is it still alive and kicking ???? great to hear
never thought I'd hear about eastenders again , is it still alive and kicking ???? great to hear
tantien, Dec 4, 2005 @ 22:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
The 1st season has just finished on Canal+ and TSR are going to be showing it in the spring time :-)
The 1st season has just finished on Canal+ and TSR are going to be showing it in the spring time :-)
phil1982, Dec 5, 2005 @ 04:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 1277 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form