Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Floor hockey / Innebandy / Unihockey - any teams available to join?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Floor hockey / Innebandy / Unihockey - any teams available to join?

Hi there,

We are moving to Geneva in May and my husband would love to keep playing unihockey (innebandy to him). We have sent an email to Geneve unihockey to ask if there are any teams to join but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know if there's a community / team he could join? He is used to playing 3 times a week.

Thank you in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

We are moving to Geneva in May and my husband would love to keep playing unihockey (innebandy to him). We have sent an email to Geneve unihockey to ask if there are any teams to join but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know if there's a community / team he could join? He is used to playing 3 times a week.

Thank you in advance!

Angela St.JulesApr 23, 2019 @ 09:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Floor hockey / Innebandy / Unihockey - any teams available to join?
Post 1

Hello,

Sorry to here you didn't get a reply from Unihockey Genève. They're usually pretty reliable.

There are several informal groups around town playing typically once per week at a very "friendly" level.

But if you husband is used to 3 trainings per week, the best option is probably UHC Genève (a different organisation from Unihockey Genève, which is a grouping of the clubs and informal teams). They're the biggest club in Geneva and the main one playing competitively in the Swiss leagues.

The men's adult team trainings are Mondays and Wednesdays, 20h-22h at Collège Mme de Stael (Tram stop: De Stael, free car park on-site as well). We have trainings until June, then we break for the summer.

You could contact the coach Eric on [email protected] (or me via PM on here) if you have any questions.

Alex

Hello,

Sorry to here you didn't get a reply from Unihockey Genève. They're usually pretty reliable.

There are several informal groups around town playing typically once per week at a very "friendly" level.

But if you husband is used to 3 trainings per week, the best option is probably UHC Genève (a different organisation from Unihockey Genève, which is a grouping of the clubs and informal teams). They're the biggest club in Geneva and the main one playing competitively in the Swiss leagues.

The men's adult team trainings are Mondays and Wednesdays, 20h-22h at Collège Mme de Stael (Tram stop: De Stael, free car park on-site as well). We have trainings until June, then we break for the summer.

You could contact the coach Eric on [email protected] (or me via PM on here) if you have any questions.

Alex

Alex Brown, Apr 25, 2019 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Floor hockey / Innebandy / Unihockey - any teams available to join?
Post 2

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your message. My husband is by no means a super competitive player, but he plays regularly, mostly recreationally. We'll get in touch with Eric to see what options exist. He'll just be happy to have a group to play with to keep in shape and have a little fun!

Thanks again for your help,

Angela

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your message. My husband is by no means a super competitive player, but he plays regularly, mostly recreationally. We'll get in touch with Eric to see what options exist. He'll just be happy to have a group to play with to keep in shape and have a little fun!

Thanks again for your help,

Angela

Angela St.Jules, Apr 27, 2019 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form