Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Friendly contacts in Paris?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Friendly contacts in Paris?
Dear GOL members,
here's a good deed you could help me with.

A very good friend of mine has recently moved to Paris for work and feels a bit lonely and friendless. No wonder, as there's no GOL to make meeting people easy!

I want to surprise her with a list of people she could get in touch with and maybe make friends with. She's a smart, wonderful person who would make a fantastic friend to people with interests similar to hers.

Can you help? Do you know people in Paris she could meet? Key is they are friendly, open-minded and fun-loving...that's all really:-)

Thanks in advance for your help,
the cat
The text you are quoting:
Dear GOL members,
here's a good deed you could help me with.

A very good friend of mine has recently moved to Paris for work and feels a bit lonely and friendless. No wonder, as there's no GOL to make meeting people easy!

I want to surprise her with a list of people she could get in touch with and maybe make friends with. She's a smart, wonderful person who would make a fantastic friend to people with interests similar to hers.

Can you help? Do you know people in Paris she could meet? Key is they are friendly, open-minded and fun-loving...that's all really:-)

Thanks in advance for your help,
the cat
kitty_catMar 8, 2006 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 950 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Friendly contacts in Paris?
Post 1
dont live in Paris..but I go often for business trips (at least twice a month) maybe ur friend wud like to meet some1 not frm there who can help her discover the city nite life?
dont live in Paris..but I go often for business trips (at least twice a month) maybe ur friend wud like to meet some1 not frm there who can help her discover the city nite life?
Tigger, Mar 8, 2006 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
There is a friend of mine who claims to have a similar problem. His girlfriend just moved to live with him Paris but she doesn't have to many friends.

They are about 26 and are extremely friendly and active. I can provide their contact if you want. I am sure they will apreciate.
There is a friend of mine who claims to have a similar problem. His girlfriend just moved to live with him Paris but she doesn't have to many friends.

They are about 26 and are extremely friendly and active. I can provide their contact if you want. I am sure they will apreciate.
zenbrain, Mar 9, 2006 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
this is already very helpful:-)))
this is already very helpful:-)))
kitty_cat, Mar 10, 2006 @ 08:29