Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Getting an "attestation de depart" from abroad

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Getting an "attestation de depart" from abroad

Hi everyone,

I have left Switzerland nearly 10 years ago and I can't even remember if at the time I followed the right process. I am now trying to get my 2eme pilier money back but I need to provide some evidence that I have left the country.

Has anyone managed to get the paperwork done from abroad, I am in Australia and not planning to travel back to Europe for a while.

thanks,

Danielle

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I have left Switzerland nearly 10 years ago and I can't even remember if at the time I followed the right process. I am now trying to get my 2eme pilier money back but I need to provide some evidence that I have left the country.

Has anyone managed to get the paperwork done from abroad, I am in Australia and not planning to travel back to Europe for a while.

thanks,

Danielle

Danielle1May 7, 2021 @ 06:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Getting an "attestation de depart" from abroad
Post 1

https://www.ge.ch/annoncer-mon-depart-ocpm/vous-quittez-geneve-etranger

You must have done something since in many cases you needed to have this document to end your contract before it's normal termination dates.

Try to call them although most likely they won't speak English to you.

that being said, your pillar 2 savings by now are sitting in an account since after you left your last employment within 6 months they had to transfer it to these special escrow accounts.

They do sent every year an account statement. Where does that go?

you must have announced theme your departure and if you did so, they might also have asked for the same attestation de depart.

In addition, as you are not Swiss and not EU, UK but appear to be Australian based on your profile, upon the expiry of your work permit, they must have assumed that you left the country. So the best is to try to find a copy of your last work permit and based on that try to look up your attestation de depart being reissued / or issues.

The text you are quoting:

https://www.ge.ch/annoncer-mon-depart-ocpm/vous-quittez-geneve-etranger

You must have done something since in many cases you needed to have this document to end your contract before it's normal termination dates.

Try to call them although most likely they won't speak English to you.

that being said, your pillar 2 savings by now are sitting in an account since after you left your last employment within 6 months they had to transfer it to these special escrow accounts.

They do sent every year an account statement. Where does that go?

you must have announced theme your departure and if you did so, they might also have asked for the same attestation de depart.

In addition, as you are not Swiss and not EU, UK but appear to be Australian based on your profile, upon the expiry of your work permit, they must have assumed that you left the country. So the best is to try to find a copy of your last work permit and based on that try to look up your attestation de depart being reissued / or issues.

Reka Y, May 8, 2021 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form