Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Girly friends for girlfriend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Girly friends for girlfriend
No, this isn't some kind of kinky request. Basically, I am about to disappear for three weeks missing my girlfriend's birthday (yes, I know, I'm awful). It strikes me that what a girl needs at a time like this is female friends to bitch with (or do whatever it is girls do when men aren't there). Unfortunately, we haven't been here long enough for my girlfriend (she's called Liliana by the way - you may have seen here on here asking about rabbits because I won't let her have a cat. I really am horrible!) to have developed a decent group of girly friends. Anyway I'm away 12-31 March so if anyone out there fancies taking her for a girly drink or seven, please e-mail her through the Genevaonline website (username: Liliana). She doesn't know I've posted this so you may have to explain who you are!

Thanks in advance to anyone who makes up for my general hopelessness,

Alex
The text you are quoting:
No, this isn't some kind of kinky request. Basically, I am about to disappear for three weeks missing my girlfriend's birthday (yes, I know, I'm awful). It strikes me that what a girl needs at a time like this is female friends to bitch with (or do whatever it is girls do when men aren't there). Unfortunately, we haven't been here long enough for my girlfriend (she's called Liliana by the way - you may have seen here on here asking about rabbits because I won't let her have a cat. I really am horrible!) to have developed a decent group of girly friends. Anyway I'm away 12-31 March so if anyone out there fancies taking her for a girly drink or seven, please e-mail her through the Genevaonline website (username: Liliana). She doesn't know I've posted this so you may have to explain who you are!

Thanks in advance to anyone who makes up for my general hopelessness,

Alex
alexdjFeb 24, 2006 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 963 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Girly friends for girlfriend
Post 1
guys send her an email, now that they know you are off town?!! Just kidding, I am even worse than you. I think you can also encourage her to join some activities, post one as well. This might be a great idea for a girls night out...volunteers?! Post and get Liliana as a special guest. Am sure she would be thrilled!
guys send her an email, now that they know you are off town?!! Just kidding, I am even worse than you. I think you can also encourage her to join some activities, post one as well. This might be a great idea for a girls night out...volunteers?! Post and get Liliana as a special guest. Am sure she would be thrilled!
Iolly, Feb 24, 2006 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
you might want to give her a cat? seen the post below this one ;-)

just kidding - will tell my girlfriend ;-)
you might want to give her a cat? seen the post below this one ;-)

just kidding - will tell my girlfriend ;-)
martin, Feb 24, 2006 @ 18:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thank you for your suggestions. I don't know how much longer I can hold out on the cat, especially with GOL members undermining all my arguments! Oh well, could do worse than having a cute fluffy animal around the place.

A girly night out sounds ideal but since I don't understand the dynamics of how these things work, I'll stay well away from any further discussions on the matter...
Thank you for your suggestions. I don't know how much longer I can hold out on the cat, especially with GOL members undermining all my arguments! Oh well, could do worse than having a cute fluffy animal around the place.

A girly night out sounds ideal but since I don't understand the dynamics of how these things work, I'll stay well away from any further discussions on the matter...
alexdj, Feb 24, 2006 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 963 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form