Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > HELP - find a new home for a dog to rescue him from euthanasia

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HELP - find a new home for a dog to rescue him from euthanasia

Hi,

Does someone know a farmer or someone who can adopt a farm dog ?

I just saw an ad on Fb about a dog (Oslo, nearly 2 years old) for which it is necessary to find a new home before this friday the 14th, otherwise it will be euthanized. I called the vet and it is a serious ad. Oslo is a mix of Border, Golden Retriever and a cane corso. He has the character of a Border so he needs to move and "work". He is not made for a family but perfect in a farm. Neither for the SPA as he could be dangerous with other dogs.
Can someone help me with his/her contacts ? I have all the report of the vet. Time is counted.

Thanks !

Sarah

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Does someone know a farmer or someone who can adopt a farm dog ?

I just saw an ad on Fb about a dog (Oslo, nearly 2 years old) for which it is necessary to find a new home before this friday the 14th, otherwise it will be euthanized. I called the vet and it is a serious ad. Oslo is a mix of Border, Golden Retriever and a cane corso. He has the character of a Border so he needs to move and "work". He is not made for a family but perfect in a farm. Neither for the SPA as he could be dangerous with other dogs.
Can someone help me with his/her contacts ? I have all the report of the vet. Time is counted.

Thanks !

Sarah

sarah -Feb 11, 2020 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 759 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: HELP - find a new home for a dog to rescue him from euthanasia
Post 1

Hi guys, 

GOOD NEWS !

OSLO found a home last night ???????????? !

Take care, 

Sarah

Hi guys, 

GOOD NEWS !

OSLO found a home last night ???????????? !

Take care, 

Sarah

sarah -, Feb 12, 2020 @ 09:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: HELP - find a new home for a dog to rescue him from euthanasia
Post 2

Poor little thing. Looks very sad on the picture. I am glad that he is in a good hands now. 

Poor little thing. Looks very sad on the picture. I am glad that he is in a good hands now. 

Nat S, Feb 13, 2020 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 759 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form