Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Happy to pet sit in Dec

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Happy to pet sit in Dec

Hi everyone,

Long story short - I lost my dog of 15 years and i am not ready to adopt another dog just yet as i have started travelling a lot for work. Plus - just not ready.

This December - I have decided to stay in Geneva for the break and I would be happy to help Pet sit (Dog or Cat) from the 19th of Dec to Jan 5th.

I am quite experienced with small to medium sized dogs.

So, happy to help if you need someone to look after your dog or cat. Bring the food and i will handle the walks (happily) and the grooming and the company.

I will only take in 1 dog or 1 cat so will be selective. Of course - No charges except reimbursements if i have to go to the Vet orget more food etc

Mindy

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

Long story short - I lost my dog of 15 years and i am not ready to adopt another dog just yet as i have started travelling a lot for work. Plus - just not ready.

This December - I have decided to stay in Geneva for the break and I would be happy to help Pet sit (Dog or Cat) from the 19th of Dec to Jan 5th.

I am quite experienced with small to medium sized dogs.

So, happy to help if you need someone to look after your dog or cat. Bring the food and i will handle the walks (happily) and the grooming and the company.

I will only take in 1 dog or 1 cat so will be selective. Of course - No charges except reimbursements if i have to go to the Vet orget more food etc

Mindy

mindyDec 4, 2018 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 728 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Happy to pet sit in Dec
Post 1

I was also very happy, I came to Genevia from Poland and left my faithful companion in poland. Unfortunately, my dog is too much connected with my 6-year-old sister and my heart would break if I took him. I was brought up with dogs and I would like to accept a dog.
The text you are quoting:

I was also very happy, I came to Genevia from Poland and left my faithful companion in poland. Unfortunately, my dog is too much connected with my 6-year-old sister and my heart would break if I took him. I was brought up with dogs and I would like to accept a dog.

Nasti H, Dec 26, 2018 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 728 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form