Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Help. Problem with regie

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help. Problem with regie

Good evening all,

A brief story. The owner of my apartment would like to renovate the windows. The windows will be removed by pairs and kept for.12 days for restauration. Instead a plastic cover will be placed with shadows down. This works will be performed this November. I asked to regie a suitable accomodation as the temperatures are not summer ones and also i am not sure how cold it will be and if this plastic cover will keep the heat inside. I also asked to postpone the works to srping or deduct this days from my monthly fee. However the regie said that they cannot help me. I went to asloca and they only told me to go ahead with works and take temperature measurement and in case complain afterwords.

Does something similar happened to anyone?

Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Good evening all,

A brief story. The owner of my apartment would like to renovate the windows. The windows will be removed by pairs and kept for.12 days for restauration. Instead a plastic cover will be placed with shadows down. This works will be performed this November. I asked to regie a suitable accomodation as the temperatures are not summer ones and also i am not sure how cold it will be and if this plastic cover will keep the heat inside. I also asked to postpone the works to srping or deduct this days from my monthly fee. However the regie said that they cannot help me. I went to asloca and they only told me to go ahead with works and take temperature measurement and in case complain afterwords.

Does something similar happened to anyone?

Thank you

Levi UNov 13, 2018 @ 19:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form