Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Helveticare (Rive) - Beware

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Helveticare (Rive) - Beware

Although (seemingly) very convenient because "drop by" system, e.g. no appointment needed; - Provisioning of bad quality service, overcharging and rapidly given faulty medical advise (three of us now having had costly, long and, in one case, very complex, follow-ups with more seriously oriented medical care workers due to their initial  incorrect diagnosis given). Maybe all three of us were exceptional cases, not sure, but at least wanted to give fair warning to you on here and for what  it's worth. 

The text you are quoting:

Although (seemingly) very convenient because "drop by" system, e.g. no appointment needed; - Provisioning of bad quality service, overcharging and rapidly given faulty medical advise (three of us now having had costly, long and, in one case, very complex, follow-ups with more seriously oriented medical care workers due to their initial  incorrect diagnosis given). Maybe all three of us were exceptional cases, not sure, but at least wanted to give fair warning to you on here and for what  it's worth. 

Eva DJan 20, 2021 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Helveticare (Rive) - Beware
Post 1

I'm afraid this is the case with all of the health care insurance companies. There are good things about Switzerland but the cost and adversial attitude of health insurance companies definately a huge negative.

I'm afraid this is the case with all of the health care insurance companies. There are good things about Switzerland but the cost and adversial attitude of health insurance companies definately a huge negative.

Sean C, Jan 21, 2021 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

It's not a insurance company, it's a doctors' office !

It's not a insurance company, it's a doctors' office !

Eva D, Jan 21, 2021 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

The sad truth: doctors in Geneva leave a lot to be desired. There is a lot of amateurism, plus the poor ethics which aim at performing surgeries on the patient's wallet to remove as much money as possible. There are good professionals, but one needs to be wise and always rely on online reviews and word-of-mouth before choosing a doctor.

Please leave a review in Guides so to warn others. 

The sad truth: doctors in Geneva leave a lot to be desired. There is a lot of amateurism, plus the poor ethics which aim at performing surgeries on the patient's wallet to remove as much money as possible. There are good professionals, but one needs to be wise and always rely on online reviews and word-of-mouth before choosing a doctor.

TheOmegaMan, Mar 6, 2021 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Mar 6, 21 15:31

Is it the Helvetic Health Care centre at Rive that you are complaining about ?

Is it the Helvetic Health Care centre at Rive that you are complaining about ?

Ritchie, Mar 7, 2021 @ 03:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

No, I have never been there so I cannot tell whether it is good or bad. I was speaking generically about health care services in Geneva, based on my experience and on the experiences of several of my friends.

No, I have never been there so I cannot tell whether it is good or bad. I was speaking generically about health care services in Geneva, based on my experience and on the experiences of several of my friends.

TheOmegaMan, Mar 7, 2021 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Mar 7, 21 15:58

Sorry, my question was really for Eva D, who started this thread.

R.

Sorry, my question was really for Eva D, who started this thread.

R.

Ritchie, Mar 7, 2021 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form