Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Homeless charity in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Homeless charity in Geneva

Hi everyone

I'm trying to find a charity/association in Geneva that helps the homeless. I've looked on Google but didn't find anything. 

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Cliff

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone

I'm trying to find a charity/association in Geneva that helps the homeless. I've looked on Google but didn't find anything. 

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Cliff

cliff hNov 19, 2019 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 914 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Homeless charity in Geneva
Post 1

You could try the Salvation Army: https://www.armeedusalut.ch/offre/loger-larmee-du-salut

You could try the Salvation Army: https://www.armeedusalut.ch/offre/loger-larmee-du-salut

TheOmegaMan, Nov 19, 2019 @ 19:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Cliff

Nov 19, 19 19:09

If you google “Sans abris Genève” you’ll find quite a few addresses so hope that will help.

R.

If you google “Sans abris Genève” you’ll find quite a few addresses so hope that will help.

R.

Ritchie, Nov 19, 2019 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I forgot to mention that there is also a shelter for homeless and distressed women in the area known as  “Les Crottes” behind Cornavin railway station.

R.

I forgot to mention that there is also a shelter for homeless and distressed women in the area known as  “Les Crottes” behind Cornavin railway station.

R.

Ritchie, Nov 19, 2019 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks @TheOmegaMan I have contacted the Salvation Army

Thanks @TheOmegaMan I have contacted the Salvation Army

cliff h, Nov 20, 2019 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Cliff,

I run a monthly soup kitchen in assocation with the charity Carrfour Rue. https://www.carrefour-rue.ch/

The kitchen is behind the gare, opposite the Hotel Montbrillant. It is called Jardin Montbrilliant.

If you check out the "Things to do" section on Glocals, and look for a group call Feed the Needy, that is my group. Feel free to join it and you will get an email the next time I post an event. We cook for around 200 people each time.

We do a monthy service, but not december, so we are back in January, the 3rd Saturday of January.

Hope this helps. Keep up the good work. :-)

James

Hi Cliff,

I run a monthly soup kitchen in assocation with the charity Carrfour Rue. https://www.carrefour-rue.ch/

The kitchen is behind the gare, opposite the Hotel Montbrillant. It is called Jardin Montbrilliant.

If you check out the "Things to do" section on Glocals, and look for a group call Feed the Needy, that is my group. Feel free to join it and you will get an email the next time I post an event. We cook for around 200 people each time.

We do a monthy service, but not december, so we are back in January, the 3rd Saturday of January.

James

James Hall, Nov 20, 2019 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Cliff,

James

Nov 20, 19 14:48

Thanks James

Thanks James

cliff h, Nov 21, 2019 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 914 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form