Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > How long does it take for OCPM to respond to Form M permit of stay request

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How long does it take for OCPM to respond to Form M permit of stay request

I was in Switzerland under CDL however my CDL was expiring and I did not have a contract with another UN at the moment. I applied to stay here with y Fiancée who has a B permit. I sent form M at OCPM. How long does it take to get a response.
I have been offered a contract with UN however they can not sign it until I receive a response from OCPM.
Anyone under the same situation?

The text you are quoting:

I was in Switzerland under CDL however my CDL was expiring and I did not have a contract with another UN at the moment. I applied to stay here with y Fiancée who has a B permit. I sent form M at OCPM. How long does it take to get a response.
I have been offered a contract with UN however they can not sign it until I receive a response from OCPM.
Anyone under the same situation?

Aboniyo JOct 5, 2020 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 995 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How long does it take for OCPM to respond to Form M permit of stay request
Post 1

Hello! Im on a similar situation of requesting to change from CDL to Permit B being already here. Can you share the outcome of your case? Were you able to get the Permis B under reagrupement familiar?

Many thanks ????

Hello! Im on a similar situation of requesting to change from CDL to Permit B being already here. Can you share the outcome of your case? Were you able to get the Permis B under reagrupement familiar?

Many thanks ????

Erika Correia, Feb 25, 2021 @ 23:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: How long does it take for OCPM to respond to Form M permit of stay request
Post 2

Dear *.*,

no worries about it at all. After spending 11 years and suffering a lot with their decisions, I finally understood that it makes no sense to be suffering. The Swiss authorities are very competent and correct. They may be extremely busy and bureaucracy is needed in order to ensure that individual applicants would not suffer injustices. Always provide them with all needed documents, and meanwhile start enjoying life without being worried about the future.... I had even panic attacks when waiting for my C-permit - and my suffering was unnecessary. Do your best to enjoy the present moment...... 

Dear *.*,

no worries about it at all. After spending 11 years and suffering a lot with their decisions, I finally understood that it makes no sense to be suffering. The Swiss authorities are very competent and correct. They may be extremely busy and bureaucracy is needed in order to ensure that individual applicants would not suffer injustices. Always provide them with all needed documents, and meanwhile start enjoying life without being worried about the future.... I had even panic attacks when waiting for my C-permit - and my suffering was unnecessary. Do your best to enjoy the present moment...... 

Marcelo O, Feb 27, 2021 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 995 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form