Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > How to get started in Forex?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How to get started in Forex?

What is the proper way to learn forex trading? Think to start to visit forex trading website for getting more knowledge. What is your opinion? Would be good to get some advices.

The text you are quoting:

What is the proper way to learn forex trading? Think to start to visit forex trading website for getting more knowledge. What is your opinion? Would be good to get some advices.

Archie HJul 5, 2019 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 683 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How to get started in Forex?
Post 1

The best advice I can give you is not to get started at all in Forex unless you're can afford to lose a lot of money and time. The percentage of people making money from Forex is less than 5% and they are mostly very very experienced or traders with inside information. 

The best advice I can give you is not to get started at all in Forex unless you're can afford to lose a lot of money and time. The percentage of people making money from Forex is less than 5% and they are mostly very very experienced or traders with inside information. 

Ziad M, Jul 7, 2019 @ 06:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I would advise you to follow Udemy Forex training. Affordable and very good training. Usually your forex platform should offer a training account where you can train without any risk. But I agree with Ziad's advise... go for it only if you can afford to lose a lot of money, specially if you are a beguiner. Good luck.

I would advise you to follow Udemy Forex training. Affordable and very good training. Usually your forex platform should offer a training account where you can train without any risk. But I agree with Ziad's advise... go for it only if you can afford to lose a lot of money, specially if you are a beguiner. Good luck.

Viviane A, Jul 8, 2019 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks for help and advices!

What do you think about this forex trading website ?

Thanks for help and advices!

What do you think about this forex trading website ?

Archie H, Jul 8, 2019 @ 10:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 683 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form