Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > I am adicted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I am adicted
well, this is my 101st posting here, and i stand up and say "hi my name is ulli and i am adicted".

it´s been a little over six weeks now that i am in geneva and i thought i would be lost, but i am not thanks to genevaonline.
i have the site always running in the backround and if it is offline every now and then for a couple of minutes i start to get scared. i am even bothering my friends in germany with how great this site is. i am out for meetings with memebers so often that i start to have a guilty conscience because i am not home caring for my husband. but he is fine with that. thank god.

but it´s good that i am not the only one who is adicted. if it´s not good for your job, you shouldn´t be online so much. hint hint

gotta go, maybe there is a new post in one of the forums i haven´t read yet. ;)
The text you are quoting:
well, this is my 101st posting here, and i stand up and say "hi my name is ulli and i am adicted".

it´s been a little over six weeks now that i am in geneva and i thought i would be lost, but i am not thanks to genevaonline.
i have the site always running in the backround and if it is offline every now and then for a couple of minutes i start to get scared. i am even bothering my friends in germany with how great this site is. i am out for meetings with memebers so often that i start to have a guilty conscience because i am not home caring for my husband. but he is fine with that. thank god.

but it´s good that i am not the only one who is adicted. if it´s not good for your job, you shouldn´t be online so much. hint hint

gotta go, maybe there is a new post in one of the forums i haven´t read yet. ;)

Mister_SarkOct 19, 2005 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1165 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I am adicted
Post 1
both hopeless, too addicted indeed!
both hopeless, too addicted indeed!
Iolly, Oct 19, 2005 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
im probably gonna get fired...but i don't care....
im probably gonna get fired...but i don't care....
Luca, Oct 19, 2005 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
you are on again. you´ve been online two hours ago in your dinnerbreak. GO TO WORK! lol
you are on again. you´ve been online two hours ago in your dinnerbreak. GO TO WORK! lol
Mister_Sark, Oct 19, 2005 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Yesterday I was chatting with Nathalie and giving her recipes of appetizers for her dinner tonight and I realized at nearly midnight that I had forgotten to eat my own dinner.
I'm on my way to repeat it, but I'd better go in the kitchen now, since I have four bellies to fill.
Chef Stef
Yesterday I was chatting with Nathalie and giving her recipes of appetizers for her dinner tonight and I realized at nearly midnight that I had forgotten to eat my own dinner.
I'm on my way to repeat it, but I'd better go in the kitchen now, since I have four bellies to fill.
Chef Stef
Stef__Granny, Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1165 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form