Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Inquiries of procedure for renting an apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Inquiries of procedure for renting an apartment

Hello gloclas,

I am wonderning the normal procedure for renting an apartment.

Since arriving Geneva in late June I am struggling to find a nice place to live while staying at a temporary place. In general, how long does it take from submission of required document to being noticed you are chosen, or the duaration of Regie and tenant to review applicants' dossiers. 

In fact, I visit a place on Tuesday afternoon, and yesterday (Thursaday) I was informed that it has gone already so I could not apply. So I wonder that it can be so quickly gone in genral. Then maybe next time I will apply for it as soon as possible just after having a nice place.

And is it possible to apply several places whom I am interested at the same time because we are not sure whether we get an apartment or not? Many thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hello gloclas,

I am wonderning the normal procedure for renting an apartment.

Since arriving Geneva in late June I am struggling to find a nice place to live while staying at a temporary place. In general, how long does it take from submission of required document to being noticed you are chosen, or the duaration of Regie and tenant to review applicants' dossiers. 

In fact, I visit a place on Tuesday afternoon, and yesterday (Thursaday) I was informed that it has gone already so I could not apply. So I wonder that it can be so quickly gone in genral. Then maybe next time I will apply for it as soon as possible just after having a nice place.

And is it possible to apply several places whom I am interested at the same time because we are not sure whether we get an apartment or not? Many thanks.

SUNGMYUNG BJul 28, 2023 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 361 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 361 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form