Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Iolly Consulting Services...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Iolly Consulting Services...
Dear all,

I just thought i would share the following good news with you.

After nearly 3 weeks of endless phone calls and arguments with a regie company which shall remain nameless, I have finally received the rental contract to a cool flat in Champel.

All this thanks to Iolly's amazing (although maybe slightly unethical) advice at the dinner the other evening.

I can only move in at the beginning of December but watch this space for house warming party info closer to the time.

Thanks again iolly..

;-)
The text you are quoting:
Dear all,

I just thought i would share the following good news with you.

After nearly 3 weeks of endless phone calls and arguments with a regie company which shall remain nameless, I have finally received the rental contract to a cool flat in Champel.

All this thanks to Iolly's amazing (although maybe slightly unethical) advice at the dinner the other evening.

I can only move in at the beginning of December but watch this space for house warming party info closer to the time.

Thanks again iolly..

;-)
LucaSep 9, 2005 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Iolly Consulting Services...
Post 1
I can't believe you actually posted it! That's it, am on the business on a commission basis! Looking forward to the warm up party!
I can't believe you actually posted it! That's it, am on the business on a commission basis! Looking forward to the warm up party!
Iolly, Sep 9, 2005 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Iolly Consulting Services...
Post 2
Now that I have officially been presented to the crowd by Luca, how can I refuse it?!
Now that I have officially been presented to the crowd by Luca, how can I refuse it?!
Iolly, Sep 9, 2005 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form