Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Iolly's restaurant....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Iolly's restaurant....
As many of you have noticed, I like to cook and people seem to enjoy it (judging by how quickly the dinners at my place get full!!!). Guys, I am considering making a living out of it soon! If you need one day someone to cook tasty home made food for you (one person or if you have people over), contact Mama Iolly!!
The text you are quoting:
As many of you have noticed, I like to cook and people seem to enjoy it (judging by how quickly the dinners at my place get full!!!). Guys, I am considering making a living out of it soon! If you need one day someone to cook tasty home made food for you (one person or if you have people over), contact Mama Iolly!!
IollyJan 19, 2006 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1145 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Iolly's restaurant....
Post 1
I've got a girl coming at my place tonight (get 4 cards if you even think "who ?"), is it something you can do for me ? ;-)

Jokes apart, great idea you're having here, and good luck to you ! I'll surely be a volunteer advertisor of your skills as per tommorow ! :-D
The text you are quoting:
I've got a girl coming at my place tonight (get 4 cards if you even think "who ?"), is it something you can do for me ? ;-)

Jokes apart, great idea you're having here, and good luck to you ! I'll surely be a volunteer advertisor of your skills as per tommorow ! :-D
Hobbes, Jan 19, 2006 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1145 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form