Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Is there anyone out there offering daycare for dogs in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Is there anyone out there offering daycare for dogs in Geneva?

I am looking for daycare for my dog and wondering if anyone out there in Geneva offers that service daily, Monday to Friday?

If you know someone who is retired or works from home and is looking for some company for a small fee please ask them to get in touch.

I've placed an add in the services wanted / others for more information.

Many thanks Glocal-ers!

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for daycare for my dog and wondering if anyone out there in Geneva offers that service daily, Monday to Friday?

If you know someone who is retired or works from home and is looking for some company for a small fee please ask them to get in touch.

Many thanks Glocal-ers!

BCROVERSep 16, 2018 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1293 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Is there anyone out there offering daycare for dogs in Geneva?
Post 1

Hi, Hopefully you've found someone but if not I've used the following since my puppy was 3 months old for day care five days a week:

Caroline Handley (4 Pattes service) 078 627 3439 Very happy with her- she has a pickup service at extra charge. the dogs play in a huge fenced off area or in her house and she also takes them on walks. I still use Caroline when im travelling since she doesnt have kennels and is a dog-lover plus certified trainer.

I currently send my dog to Caroline Gapany (Toutou Recre) 077 463 6578 on a colleague's recommendation. she also picks up the dogs from home and transports them to a field in France where they play for a few hours. I'm pretty happy with her so far and she too is certified and knows a lot about dog behaviour etc.

Also recommended, but never tried: Timothy Chatelaine (Aventure Canine)079 917 9028

Besides the above there a few places such as Jardi Dog, Le Companon Perly or the SPCA Geneve (sgpa) who have dogwalking services. Finally, check petsitting24.ch 

Hi, Hopefully you've found someone but if not I've used the following since my puppy was 3 months old for day care five days a week:

Caroline Handley (4 Pattes service) 078 627 3439 Very happy with her- she has a pickup service at extra charge. the dogs play in a huge fenced off area or in her house and she also takes them on walks. I still use Caroline when im travelling since she doesnt have kennels and is a dog-lover plus certified trainer.

I currently send my dog to Caroline Gapany (Toutou Recre) 077 463 6578 on a colleague's recommendation. she also picks up the dogs from home and transports them to a field in France where they play for a few hours. I'm pretty happy with her so far and she too is certified and knows a lot about dog behaviour etc.

Also recommended, but never tried: Timothy Chatelaine (Aventure Canine)079 917 9028

Besides the above there a few places such as Jardi Dog, Le Companon Perly or the SPCA Geneve (sgpa) who have dogwalking services. Finally, check petsitting24.ch 

manasi r, Oct 18, 2018 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there,

None of the options above have worked out so I am still looking for daycare for my dog and wondering if anyone out there in Geneva offers that service daily, Monday to Friday?

Many thanks Glocal-ers!

Hi there,

None of the options above have worked out so I am still looking for daycare for my dog and wondering if anyone out there in Geneva offers that service daily, Monday to Friday?

Many thanks Glocal-ers!

BCROVER, Nov 20, 2018 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello! I was wondering if you had any luck finding a service? My dog is coming in a few weeks and I want to try to set something up before then. Thanks!!

Hello! I was wondering if you had any luck finding a service? My dog is coming in a few weeks and I want to try to set something up before then. Thanks!!

Azadeh Fartash, Mar 13, 2019 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1293 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form