Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Kite surfing/boarding

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kite surfing/boarding

Hi!

I was wondering if there are any kite surfers/boarders here in Geneva?
Where are the (nice) spots people usually go?

I'm used to kite with strong winds in the North sea, so I'm not a beginner. I'm also not afraid of the cold and I have my own equipment.

Thank you for your advice and see you maybe on the water! :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I was wondering if there are any kite surfers/boarders here in Geneva?
Where are the (nice) spots people usually go?

I'm used to kite with strong winds in the North sea, so I'm not a beginner. I'm also not afraid of the cold and I have my own equipment.

Thank you for your advice and see you maybe on the water! :)

Sarah RSep 28, 2022 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 726 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Kite surfing/boarding
Post 1

In Switzerland, I saw kiters, including foil,  in the Lac de 4 Cantons, on the side between Flüelen and Sisikon.

Otherwise, for a long weekend, there are flights on Saturday and back on Tuesday to TFS, take 2 buses and head straight to El Médano. 3h30 flight that, if booked in advance can be extremely cheap, cheap accomodation, cheap/good food and  perfect kite spot (320 days of wind!).

The text you are quoting:

In Switzerland, I saw kiters, including foil,  in the Lac de 4 Cantons, on the side between Flüelen and Sisikon.

Otherwise, for a long weekend, there are flights on Saturday and back on Tuesday to TFS, take 2 buses and head straight to El Médano. 3h30 flight that, if booked in advance can be extremely cheap, cheap accomodation, cheap/good food and  perfect kite spot (320 days of wind!).

Natalia H, Sep 29, 2022 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 726 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form