Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Know a good chiropractor in Geneva that does dry-needling?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Know a good chiropractor in Geneva that does dry-needling?

I had an amazing sports chiropractor in London that did dry-needling for muscle release (not acupuncture) and I am desperate to find one here, as I only go back to London occasionally. Anyone have any suggestions? Very grateful for help!

The text you are quoting:

I had an amazing sports chiropractor in London that did dry-needling for muscle release (not acupuncture) and I am desperate to find one here, as I only go back to London occasionally. Anyone have any suggestions? Very grateful for help!

Lindsey WNov 26, 2009 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1172 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Know a good chiropractor in Geneva that does dry-needling?
Post 1

Hi Lindsay. A decade has passed since your post. Did you find one in Geneva? Who is the one in London? I know of a great one in Mallorca. 

Hi Lindsay. A decade has passed since your post. Did you find one in Geneva? Who is the one in London? I know of a great one in Mallorca. 

Simon H, Dec 20, 2019 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Know a good chiropractor in Geneva that does dry-needling?
Post 2

Hi Simon,

This message made me laugh! Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 years since I wrote about that!!! I left Geneva in 2013 to move to Asia and now I'm in the US, so unfortunately I am no help for finding a chiropractor. 

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Lindsey

Hi Simon,

This message made me laugh! Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 years since I wrote about that!!! I left Geneva in 2013 to move to Asia and now I'm in the US, so unfortunately I am no help for finding a chiropractor. 

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Lindsey

Lindsey W, Dec 22, 2019 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1172 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form