Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > La Broche: Chic & delicious rest.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
La Broche: Chic & delicious rest.
If you are looking for rotisserie, but want something nicer than my Cousine, La Broche (rue du stand 36), in the historical building "l'Arquebuse" is great place that also specializes in rotisserie. Rotisserie chicken dinner is about 25 francs, lamb dinner 30 francs (they also have vegetarian dinner).
Very chic interior (it is also a wine bar), and during the summer months you can sit out in the private patio. During winter months, I loved sitting under the covered patio, you can look up at the sky but are still warm and cosy. Very friendly & attentive staff (my waitress forgot to bill us for the wine, I told her, but she gave it to us for free anyways.. what a pleasant surprise!!). Fabulous desserts as well. Check it out:
http://www.restaurantlabroche.ch/home.aspx
The text you are quoting:
If you are looking for rotisserie, but want something nicer than my Cousine, La Broche (rue du stand 36), in the historical building "l'Arquebuse" is great place that also specializes in rotisserie. Rotisserie chicken dinner is about 25 francs, lamb dinner 30 francs (they also have vegetarian dinner).
Very chic interior (it is also a wine bar), and during the summer months you can sit out in the private patio. During winter months, I loved sitting under the covered patio, you can look up at the sky but are still warm and cosy. Very friendly & attentive staff (my waitress forgot to bill us for the wine, I told her, but she gave it to us for free anyways.. what a pleasant surprise!!). Fabulous desserts as well. Check it out:
http://www.restaurantlabroche.ch/home.aspx

NisaJan 5, 2006 @ 18:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1484 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: La Broche: Chic & delicious rest.
Post 1
Going there tonight (thanks Nisa!) - will report tomorrow...
The text you are quoting:
Going there tonight (thanks Nisa!) - will report tomorrow...
Nir Ofek, Jan 6, 2006 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1484 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form