Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Latino Americans I need you !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Latino Americans I need you !

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this message because I'm looking for Latinoamerican people who'd like to help me with my Master research !

I'm a student in Psychology at University of Geneva and I'm interested in how people feel since they've left their country, how they are now in Switzerland, and what are the emotions involved when somebody leave its country.
The reason why I'm interested is because I'm half Colombian and I haven't seen many studies done in the latinoamerican population.

If you'd like to help me with my research you can answer to my questionnaire in the following link : https://survey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WjB4Dc5NYELm0B
It lasts around 15min and its available in French and English. And of course, all the answers are confidential!

And to let people know what the results will be, I'll organise a gathering where I want to explain my research in more details. If you'd like to attend the event, you can put your email adress at the end of the survey in the "comments" part.

And if you know latinoamerican people, feel free to share my message :) 

Thanks to those who'll reply, if you have more questions regarding my study you can contact me at : [email protected] 

Wish you a really good day,

Vanessa

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this message because I'm looking for Latinoamerican people who'd like to help me with my Master research !

I'm a student in Psychology at University of Geneva and I'm interested in how people feel since they've left their country, how they are now in Switzerland, and what are the emotions involved when somebody leave its country.
The reason why I'm interested is because I'm half Colombian and I haven't seen many studies done in the latinoamerican population.

If you'd like to help me with my research you can answer to my questionnaire in the following link : https://survey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WjB4Dc5NYELm0B
It lasts around 15min and its available in French and English. And of course, all the answers are confidential!

And to let people know what the results will be, I'll organise a gathering where I want to explain my research in more details. If you'd like to attend the event, you can put your email adress at the end of the survey in the "comments" part.

And if you know latinoamerican people, feel free to share my message :) 

Thanks to those who'll reply, if you have more questions regarding my study you can contact me at : [email protected] 

Wish you a really good day,

Vanessa

Vanessa BMay 8, 2019 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 593 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 593 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form