Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Le Matin Bleu...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Le Matin Bleu...
...changed my mornings. Now, I feel an impulsive need to read the paper on the tram before it gets to my stop.
The text you are quoting:
...changed my mornings. Now, I feel an impulsive need to read the paper on the tram before it gets to my stop.
zenbrainFeb 11, 2006 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Le Matin Bleu...
Post 1
How this piece of paper changed ur life??? lol
How this piece of paper changed ur life??? lol
Phoebe, Feb 11, 2006 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I love reading the news but somehow I never have the 2francs to buy the tribune or anyother newspaper in the morning .. there are way too many people at the bus stop to get it "for free" and I don't have time to finish it anyway before I get in the office...so I usually didn't read any news till Sat or Sunday. Since they have Le Matin Bleu for free and short ... I manage to read the news bit before I get to my desk ... and it kind of keep me in touch with reality and reminds me that there's a world going on around P&G :)

I do like that thingee :)
Val
I love reading the news but somehow I never have the 2francs to buy the tribune or anyother newspaper in the morning .. there are way too many people at the bus stop to get it "for free" and I don't have time to finish it anyway before I get in the office...so I usually didn't read any news till Sat or Sunday. Since they have Le Matin Bleu for free and short ... I manage to read the news bit before I get to my desk ... and it kind of keep me in touch with reality and reminds me that there's a world going on around P&G :)

I do like that thingee :)
Val
Hoiling, Feb 12, 2006 @ 05:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
It changed my mornings, not my life!

Now I get to have local news, which I would never read before and also gossips and horoscope!
It changed my mornings, not my life!

Now I get to have local news, which I would never read before and also gossips and horoscope!
zenbrain, Feb 12, 2006 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
checking out the weather to see if wearing a t-shirt was a bad idea for when i go home at night. =)

seriously it's a great idea. first week i was here i was reading the other free dailies everyday.. til i found out they weren't free!
checking out the weather to see if wearing a t-shirt was a bad idea for when i go home at night. =)

seriously it's a great idea. first week i was here i was reading the other free dailies everyday.. til i found out they weren't free!
snowrice, Feb 13, 2006 @ 05:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form