Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for a good dentist (surgeon dentist) nearby Geneve (France)?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a good dentist (surgeon dentist) nearby Geneve (France)?

Hi everybody,

I'm actually looking for a surgeon dentist which is competent and at good price, nearby Geneva (Annemasse, Moillesulaz, Ferney,...).

A dentist who also quickly takes new patients.

Thanks a lot!

Sarah

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I'm actually looking for a surgeon dentist which is competent and at good price, nearby Geneva (Annemasse, Moillesulaz, Ferney,...).

A dentist who also quickly takes new patients.

Thanks a lot!

Sarah

sarah -Nov 20, 2017 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1482 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a good dentist (surgeon dentist) nearby Geneve (France)?
Post 1

Hi.

There is one dentist Dr. Lucas Arie.

Here is his contact details. He is much cheaper than Swiss.

Dr. Lucas Arie,
28 Avenue de Genève, 74160 Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France

Phone-. +33 4 50 49 25 13

Hi.

There is one dentist Dr. Lucas Arie.

Here is his contact details. He is much cheaper than Swiss.

Dr. Lucas Arie,
28 Avenue de Genève, 74160 Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France

Phone-. +33 4 50 49 25 13

Sam D, Nov 20, 2017 @ 15:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

English speaking, great guy, great sense of humor, always on point in advising... I actually look forward to going there. it's like catching up with a friend.

Arek Torosyan, Balexert

https://www.cmdbalexert.ch/en

English speaking, great guy, great sense of humor, always on point in advising... I actually look forward to going there. it's like catching up with a friend.

Arek Torosyan, Balexert

https://www.cmdbalexert.ch/en

Ivet, Nov 21, 2017 @ 22:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'm also looking for the same- I recently lost/ broke a filling in my molars and haven't been able to find an affordable/ cheap dentist in Geneva. I've heard that St Julien is a good bet, will give Dr Lucas a call for sure. Thanks Sam !

I'm also looking for the same- I recently lost/ broke a filling in my molars and haven't been able to find an affordable/ cheap dentist in Geneva. I've heard that St Julien is a good bet, will give Dr Lucas a call for sure. Thanks Sam !

Siddhant Marur, Nov 21, 2017 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sarah. Just another possible option to consider is going abroad to Hungary for dental work. I understand it's cheaper in France than Switzerland but I've been very impressed with the level of work I've had done in Hungary and the price for 3 implants/crowns, CAT scans, checks ups and cleaning came to 39% of what I was quoted in Switzerland! Some places will also reimburse flights and offer hotel rooms for some nights.

By the way the Swiss dentist who quoted me that total price actually laughed in my face as he told me! So it was gratifying to see 11 people on one flight coming to the same clinic as me the last time I went. Sealed

Good luck! 

Hi Sarah. Just another possible option to consider is going abroad to Hungary for dental work. I understand it's cheaper in France than Switzerland but I've been very impressed with the level of work I've had done in Hungary and the price for 3 implants/crowns, CAT scans, checks ups and cleaning came to 39% of what I was quoted in Switzerland! Some places will also reimburse flights and offer hotel rooms for some nights.

By the way the Swiss dentist who quoted me that total price actually laughed in my face as he told me! So it was gratifying to see 11 people on one flight coming to the same clinic as me the last time I went. Sealed

Good luck! 

Rich, Nov 22, 2017 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Good luck! 

Nov 22, 17 10:43

Yes a greater number people than previously are doing what you did and many of them are very pleased with the outcome.

BUT when you come to have something needed to be done hereabouts, many of the local dentists refuse to treat the patient, saying, "you had this work done in Hungary = go back there and have it fixed". Not all, but we have heard, in increasing numbers.

Yes a greater number people than previously are doing what you did and many of them are very pleased with the outcome.

BUT when you come to have something needed to be done hereabouts, many of the local dentists refuse to treat the patient, saying, "you had this work done in Hungary = go back there and have it fixed". Not all, but we have heard, in increasing numbers.

sheila c, Nov 22, 2017 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Nov 22, 17 18:36

I could well believe it. But you know what? With an easyJet flight and a hotel attached to the clinic which is discounted it could still be cheaper than Switzerland! :-)

I could well believe it. But you know what? With an easyJet flight and a hotel attached to the clinic which is discounted it could still be cheaper than Switzerland! :-)

Rich, Nov 22, 2017 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Nov 22, 17 18:44

ANYTHING is cheaper than Switzerland

ANYTHING is cheaper than Switzerland

sheila c, Nov 23, 2017 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Good luck! 

Nov 22, 17 10:43

do you mind if you can share some dental clinics in Hungary that are really top quality? 

do you mind if you can share some dental clinics in Hungary that are really top quality? 

Adrian D, Jul 10, 2019 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Nov 22, 17 18:36

How would they know where you had your implants done unless you told them? What if you had previously been living there, for example?

Anyway, if a dentist is stupid enough to refuse/discriminate a patient for his previous history of treatments, he doesn't deserve much trust, his ethis are already etchy, IMHO.

P.S.: I recently had an implant done in Madrid, probably not as cheap as in Hungary, but this guy is an expert, it is his speciality, with books written on the subject, and also teaching at university. If anyone is interested, here are the contact details: https://madridperioimplant.com/. Among the three doctors, ask for Dr. Lázaro.

How would they know where you had your implants done unless you told them? What if you had previously been living there, for example?

Anyway, if a dentist is stupid enough to refuse/discriminate a patient for his previous history of treatments, he doesn't deserve much trust, his ethis are already etchy, IMHO.

P.S.: I recently had an implant done in Madrid, probably not as cheap as in Hungary, but this guy is an expert, it is his speciality, with books written on the subject, and also teaching at university. If anyone is interested, here are the contact details: https://madridperioimplant.com/. Among the three doctors, ask for Dr. Lázaro.

ajimenezp, Jul 10, 2019 @ 16:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1482 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form