Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for a massage table

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a massage table

Looking to buy a massage table.  Anyone have one to sell or know of an inexpensive place to buy one?

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Looking to buy a massage table.  Anyone have one to sell or know of an inexpensive place to buy one?

Thanks!

Calla ASep 6, 2012 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 6043 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a massage table
Post 1

Thanks!

Sep 6, 12 17:43

you can buy them on ricardo from about 130chf, look at massagliege. They are usually good quality, but watch out for the width and length to see if they are big enough. 

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/kosmetik-und-pflege/gesundheit-und-wellness/massage/massageliegen/premium-4-zonen-massageliege-massagetisch-massage-liege/v/an687865600/

you can buy them on ricardo from about 130chf, look at massagliege. They are usually good quality, but watch out for the width and length to see if they are big enough. 

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/kosmetik-und-pflege/gesundheit-und-wellness/massage/massageliegen/premium-4-zonen-massageliege-massagetisch-massage-liege/v/an687865600/

Karl N, Sep 6, 2012 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I don't know if this thread is still relevant, but here http://www.gonser.ch/massage-wellness/massageliegen/ you could also find massage tables which are not too expensive Wink

A friend of mine also bought one for her business. I found it really comfortable so I could relax on it very well.

I don't know if this thread is still relevant, but here http://www.gonser.ch/massage-wellness/massageliegen/ you could also find massage tables which are not too expensive Wink

A friend of mine also bought one for her business. I found it really comfortable so I could relax on it very well.

Jana K., Dec 27, 2012 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Definitely EARTHLITE Harmony DX Portable Massage Table is the best one that offers an all-in-one solution for your massage parlor. This model has an adjustable height, and it comes with a very comfortable deck. The massage table is easy to set up and fold, and most people will be able to set it up quickly once they’re used to the process.

One of the advantages of using this model is that it’s very durable. The massage table comes with a full-length piano hinge that folds and unfolds without squeaking, and its support cable system is rated at 1,000 lbs.
This is a very good model that can be used by amateurs and professionals alike.

Definitely EARTHLITE Harmony DX Portable Massage Table is the best one that offers an all-in-one solution for your massage parlor. This model has an adjustable height, and it comes with a very comfortable deck. The massage table is easy to set up and fold, and most people will be able to set it up quickly once they’re used to the process.

One of the advantages of using this model is that it’s very durable. The massage table comes with a full-length piano hinge that folds and unfolds without squeaking, and its support cable system is rated at 1,000 lbs.
This is a very good model that can be used by amateurs and professionals alike.

Gosha Cruel, Oct 30, 2018 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I have a massage chair to sell, if someone is interested.

I have a massage chair to sell, if someone is interested.

Kris R, Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Do you still have it?

Do you still have it?

wajira, Sep 23, 2020 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Yes, I do. You can PM me for more details.

Yes, I do. You can PM me for more details.

Kris R, Sep 23, 2020 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 6043 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form