Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for a room to rent 600- 700 CHF

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a room to rent 600- 700 CHF

Hi all, 

I am an international student currently in London. I will be moving to Geneva for an Internship with the UN in October for 6 months.

I am  looking for a room 600-700 CHF a month from October until end of March 2019. Anywhere in Geneva or nearby maximum 30 mins by train. 

Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know or PM me.

Thank you 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, 

I am an international student currently in London. I will be moving to Geneva for an Internship with the UN in October for 6 months.

I am  looking for a room 600-700 CHF a month from October until end of March 2019. Anywhere in Geneva or nearby maximum 30 mins by train. 

Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know or PM me.

Thank you 

IJEOMA SAMUELAug 16, 2018 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for a room to rent 600- 700 CHF
Post 1

Hi Ijeoma,

Hope you are well! my name is Rosemary Nice, Please know that my sister lives in versoix not far from Geneva or the UN offices . She lives with my young sister and my mother in a four bedroom apartment.

If you would be intrested in discussing about finding a room, Please contact her on [email protected] or whatsapp @ +41768140831 her name is Valentina.

Thank You

The text you are quoting:

Hi Ijeoma,

Hope you are well! my name is Rosemary Nice, Please know that my sister lives in versoix not far from Geneva or the UN offices . She lives with my young sister and my mother in a four bedroom apartment.

If you would be intrested in discussing about finding a room, Please contact her on [email protected] or whatsapp @ +41768140831 her name is Valentina.

Thank You

Rosemary Nice Valentine, Aug 17, 2018 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form