Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for affordable hair dresser in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for affordable hair dresser in Geneva

Hi all

Has anyone recommendation for a hairdresser (indepedent or salon based) in Geneva that is affordable - in the range of CHF50-75 possibly?

Women's cut requried. 

Thank you 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

Has anyone recommendation for a hairdresser (indepedent or salon based) in Geneva that is affordable - in the range of CHF50-75 possibly?

Women's cut requried. 

Thank you 

Ann CanavanMay 18, 2020 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1761 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for affordable hair dresser in Geneva
Post 1

There are several excellent ones across the border, in Ferney, Val Thoiry, two of them by the Carrefour Segny, all for less than 50 euros. But you will have to wait until the border restrictions are lifted. Let me know and I will send you or post the info for a couple of the salons.

There are several excellent ones across the border, in Ferney, Val Thoiry, two of them by the Carrefour Segny, all for less than 50 euros. But you will have to wait until the border restrictions are lifted. Let me know and I will send you or post the info for a couple of the salons.

JR M, May 18, 2020 @ 19:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

No idea for wonen's air but the école supérieure de coiffure or something like that is cheap. 18-20 for men obviously more for women. rue de rive 6 or rue de Carouge 9.  You will not find cheaper. No appointments but sometimes you do not wait and sometime it can be up to an hour but they tell you when you come in.  But has it not become fashionable after the lockdown not to boiter with haircuts

For this price no coffee but there is a machine and toilets while waiting.  As these are students tey are obliged to do a good job and they take longer tan in a normal hairdressers.  Have looked at what goes on it seems that they do everything for women's hair but I am not an expert.  You can always phone and ask.  French only as far as I know.  

No idea for wonen's air but the école supérieure de coiffure or something like that is cheap. 18-20 for men obviously more for women. rue de rive 6 or rue de Carouge 9.  You will not find cheaper. No appointments but sometimes you do not wait and sometime it can be up to an hour but they tell you when you come in.  But has it not become fashionable after the lockdown not to boiter with haircuts

For this price no coffee but there is a machine and toilets while waiting.  As these are students tey are obliged to do a good job and they take longer tan in a normal hairdressers.  Have looked at what goes on it seems that they do everything for women's hair but I am not an expert.  You can always phone and ask.  French only as far as I know.  

Paul E, May 19, 2020 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

May 18, 20 19:33

Hi JR

So grateful for your recommendation and please do send me details of the salons you would recommend - so I can go there once the border opens up for business.

Thank you
Ann

Hi JR

So grateful for your recommendation and please do send me details of the salons you would recommend - so I can go there once the border opens up for business.

Thank you
Ann
Ann Canavan, May 19, 2020 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Paul

So grateful for your recommendation and I  will follow up and check online to see if they are open during this time and make an appointment. 

Appreciate that they can offer affordable haircuts.

Thank you
Ann
Hi Paul

So grateful for your recommendation and I  will follow up and check online to see if they are open during this time and make an appointment. 

Appreciate that they can offer affordable haircuts.

Thank you
Ann
Ann Canavan, May 19, 2020 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi JR

So grateful for your recommendation and please do send me details of the salons you would recommend - so I can go there once the border opens up for business.   Thank you Ann
May 19, 20 12:59

Just sent the info for the best ones by private message.

Just sent the info for the best ones by private message.

JR M, May 19, 2020 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I did check on the websites and they are open

I did check on the websites and they are open

Paul E, May 19, 2020 @ 17:28