Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for babysitting work/tutoring in Geneva..suggestions?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for babysitting work/tutoring in Geneva..suggestions?

Hello,

I am a university student in Geneva looking for work in either babysitting, tutoring English, or giving private ballet lessons (I am also a trained dancer). I am on several websites and have posted ads in several places however I am not receiving many contacts. Of course during Covid everything is difficult, therefore I would be very appreciative of any suggestions or connections you may know of :) merci! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am a university student in Geneva looking for work in either babysitting, tutoring English, or giving private ballet lessons (I am also a trained dancer). I am on several websites and have posted ads in several places however I am not receiving many contacts. Of course during Covid everything is difficult, therefore I would be very appreciative of any suggestions or connections you may know of :) merci! 

Gemma GDec 8, 2020 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 747 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for babysitting work/tutoring in Geneva..suggestions?
Post 1

Hello,

Dec 8, 20 15:36

Have you tried advertising in the glocals Classifieds where you may also find requests for someone with your skills?

You can also advertise on the “Petites announces” boards of  your local Coop, Migros, Denner, and similar shops.  Ask at the “Service clientèle” desk for “une carte pour une petite annonce”.

Another possibility is the Customer Service section of Manor which is well frequented by English speakers.

All the best, R.

Have you tried advertising in the glocals Classifieds where you may also find requests for someone with your skills?

You can also advertise on the “Petites announces” boards of  your local Coop, Migros, Denner, and similar shops.  Ask at the “Service clientèle” desk for “une carte pour une petite annonce”.

Another possibility is the Customer Service section of Manor which is well frequented by English speakers.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Dec 8, 2020 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you! Yes, I have tried several of these already, but not yet Manor. Thanks for the suggestions!

Thank you! Yes, I have tried several of these already, but not yet Manor. Thanks for the suggestions!

Gemma G, Dec 10, 2020 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Good morning,

If you are a student, you can have a look at the website of the university:

https://emploi.unige.ch

Good luck!

M

Good morning,

If you are a student, you can have a look at the website of the university:

https://emploi.unige.ch

Good luck!

M