Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for bachata male dance partner for a 3 session workshop in September

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for bachata male dance partner for a 3 session workshop in September

Hi,

I am looking for a male bachata dancer (level beginner+/intermediate) to participate in a bachata course that will last 3 sessions (6, 13 & 20 September) in Vernier.

I'd like to attend the workshop but must come with a partner, so if interested let me know.

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am looking for a male bachata dancer (level beginner+/intermediate) to participate in a bachata course that will last 3 sessions (6, 13 & 20 September) in Vernier.

I'd like to attend the workshop but must come with a partner, so if interested let me know.

Thanks.

Nicky GAug 28, 2018 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for bachata male dance partner for a 3 session workshop in September
Post 1

It is actually the 13, 20 and 27 September when the classes take place.

It is actually the 13, 20 and 27 September when the classes take place.

Nicky G, Aug 28, 2018 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for bachata male dance partner for a 3 session workshop in September
Post 2

Hi Nicky, 

My name is Carlos, I have just arrived to the city, if you haven't found a partner yet I could go with you, I love dancing and i'm a begginer/intemediate level in bachata :)

Cheers, 

Carlos

Hi Nicky, 

My name is Carlos, I have just arrived to the city, if you haven't found a partner yet I could go with you, I love dancing and i'm a begginer/intemediate level in bachata :)

Cheers, 

Carlos

Carlos V, Sep 8, 2018 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form