Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for kefir grains!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for kefir grains!

Hi,

I'm  keen to start cultivating my own kefir and finding it hard to procure grains in the Geneva area. 

Does anyone have any they would be able to share with me? Or know where I can buy some? 

Thanks! 

Emi 

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm  keen to start cultivating my own kefir and finding it hard to procure grains in the Geneva area. 

Does anyone have any they would be able to share with me? Or know where I can buy some? 

Thanks! 

Emi 

Emi LDec 28, 2016 @ 08:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Remove Thanks
! Report to Admin

113 Replies | 12070 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for kefir grains!
Post 1

Hihi, i have a packet that I got from a friend which I can't consume (lactose intolerant), I can give you if you want. Otherwise, you can be sure to find them in good drogueries in Genève or bio/organic health shop here or in Gaillard (Botanic / Satoriz). On another hand, do you know if I can find gluten & lactose free nutritional yeast here?

Hihi, i have a packet that I got from a friend which I can't consume (lactose intolerant), I can give you if you want. Otherwise, you can be sure to find them in good drogueries in Genève or bio/organic health shop here or in Gaillard (Botanic / Satoriz). On another hand, do you know if I can find gluten & lactose free nutritional yeast here?

Anna C, Dec 30, 2016 @ 03:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I offered plenty of times but only few wanted Surprised Have plenty milk/water and will happily share!

I offered plenty of times but only few wanted Surprised Have plenty milk/water and will happily share!

Sabina H, Jan 1, 2017 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks that's kind of you to offer! 

Still away on holidays at the moment but I'll be in touch. 

Unfortunately I don't know about yeast.... I hope you'll find some! I'll definitely let you know if I hear about it 

Thanks that's kind of you to offer! 

Still away on holidays at the moment but I'll be in touch. 

Unfortunately I don't know about yeast.... I hope you'll find some! I'll definitely let you know if I hear about it 

Emi L, Jan 4, 2017 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Thank you!

I'll be in touch if I need it. I panic bought some grains in London but they haven't arrived yet.... 

Thank you!

I'll be in touch if I need it. I panic bought some grains in London but they haven't arrived yet.... 

Emi L, Jan 4, 2017 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Jan 1, 17 00:23

Thanks, this is great to know! 
What do you use to ferment your milk kefir? Cow's milk? Organic or normal? 
I'll definitely be in touch when I need grains, or advice! 
Emi

Thanks, this is great to know! 
What do you use to ferment your milk kefir? Cow's milk? Organic or normal? 
I'll definitely be in touch when I need grains, or advice! 
Emi

Emi L, Jan 4, 2017 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Yeast is in Satoriz (val thoiry) for sure, in one of them cereal-tube-thingies to buy per weight.

Yeast is in Satoriz (val thoiry) for sure, in one of them cereal-tube-thingies to buy per weight.

Sabina H, Jan 5, 2017 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Usually I use raw milk from milk machine or organic from the shops. It will work just as fine in normal pasturized milk , I just prefer raw. I use different milks depending on the mood. I find that sheep organic milk is the tastiest for me, but its expensive. In summer I make keffir with coconut milk and sheeps milk (in separete jugs) and then blend them with fruits for the best smoothies ever! Of course you know that it will not work with UHT milk :) Also, you can use plant milk, but keffir will not multiply, so it has to be dunk every now and then in cows milk to recover. And if I have overproduction I gently heat it for some soft cheese or feta-kinda-cheese or just make pancakes! Hope that helps!

Usually I use raw milk from milk machine or organic from the shops. It will work just as fine in normal pasturized milk , I just prefer raw. I use different milks depending on the mood. I find that sheep organic milk is the tastiest for me, but its expensive. In summer I make keffir with coconut milk and sheeps milk (in separete jugs) and then blend them with fruits for the best smoothies ever! Of course you know that it will not work with UHT milk :) Also, you can use plant milk, but keffir will not multiply, so it has to be dunk every now and then in cows milk to recover. And if I have overproduction I gently heat it for some soft cheese or feta-kinda-cheese or just make pancakes! Hope that helps!

Sabina H, Jan 5, 2017 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Ah! Thoiry is out of the way for me, I'll check out the one in Gaillard. Thanks! :)

Ah! Thoiry is out of the way for me, I'll check out the one in Gaillard. Thanks! :)

Anna C, Jan 5, 2017 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Jan 5, 17 12:54

Great to know, thanks. I'm pregnant so I guess I need to usepasteurised milk.  I'm still learning about it all and joined a group on Facebook that has a lot of info but happy to know people with experience of successfully fermenting kefir are in Geneva 

:)  

Great to know, thanks. I'm pregnant so I guess I need to usepasteurised milk.  I'm still learning about it all and joined a group on Facebook that has a lot of info but happy to know people with experience of successfully fermenting kefir are in Geneva 

:)  

Emi L, Jan 5, 2017 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi

Did you find any in Geneva?

We've been looking to buy some too.

Found a place in Zurich that sells them:

https://www.chrueterhuesli.ch/de/Online-shop/Essen-Trinken-und-geniessen/Reform/Wasserkefir-Japankristalle/Wasserkefir-Japankristalle.html

Please let me know if you have had any success.  Thanks

Hi

Did you find any in Geneva?

We've been looking to buy some too.

Found a place in Zurich that sells them:

https://www.chrueterhuesli.ch/de/Online-shop/Essen-Trinken-und-geniessen/Reform/Wasserkefir-Japankristalle/Wasserkefir-Japankristalle.html

Please let me know if you have had any success.  Thanks

Shifali S, Jan 31, 2017 @ 13:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Dont buy them! I can give you some for free!

Dont buy them! I can give you some for free!

Sabina H, Jan 31, 2017 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

You would give some to me? Yes please! How do I get some from you? I can trade with a jar of homemade nut butter (cashew & almonds or cashew & hazelnut) if you're up to it! 

You would give some to me? Yes please! How do I get some from you? I can trade with a jar of homemade nut butter (cashew & almonds or cashew & hazelnut) if you're up to it! 

Anna C, Feb 2, 2017 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi, I'm interested if anybody still has some to give away. I'm looking for both water and milk.

Thank you

Hi, I'm interested if anybody still has some to give away. I'm looking for both water and milk.

Thank you

Ewa K, Apr 13, 2017 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello, I've just started with the kefir grains, i would have some water grains to give away for now. Sill working on the milk ones lol planning to start with kombucha next week Cool

PM if interested, to be picked up in Geneva or Morges

Have a great weekend!

Hello, I've just started with the kefir grains, i would have some water grains to give away for now. Sill working on the milk ones lol planning to start with kombucha next week Cool

Have a great weekend!

Ewa K, Apr 29, 2017 @ 02:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Have a great weekend!

Apr 29, 17 02:20

Hello Ewa,

I would be interessed in getting sor water Kefir grains.

Do you still have some to share ?

Thank you

Inês

Hello Ewa,

I would be interessed in getting sor water Kefir grains.

Do you still have some to share ?

Thank you

Inês

Ines M, May 31, 2017 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi, I have kefir grains, both milk and water if anyone wants some. 

victoria, Jun 1, 2017 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hi Victoria,

I would love to try out the water kefir grains. How can I contact you? Can they be posted easily?

many thanks Mireille

Hi Victoria,

I would love to try out the water kefir grains. How can I contact you? Can they be posted easily?

many thanks Mireille

Mireille Wagner, Jul 18, 2017 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hi Ewa,

I am trying to start with water kefir. If you still have grains please let me know.

thanks!

Mireille

Hi Ewa,

I am trying to start with water kefir. If you still have grains please let me know.

thanks!

Mireille

Mireille Wagner, Jul 18, 2017 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi Mireille,

I do have water kefir grains, just let me know when you would like to pick them up.

@Victoria,

I'm looking for milk grains, if you still have some.

Thank you

Ewa.

Hi Mireille,

I do have water kefir grains, just let me know when you would like to pick them up.

@Victoria,

Thank you

Ewa.

Ewa K, Jul 18, 2017 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Hi Ewa! thanks for your reply! I live close to St Gallen and I guess you live in Geneva? Have you ever tried posting the grains via overnight post? I can gladly pay you for post and packaging. How do you keep your grains if you go away on holiday?

Hi Ewa! thanks for your reply! I live close to St Gallen and I guess you live in Geneva? Have you ever tried posting the grains via overnight post? I can gladly pay you for post and packaging. How do you keep your grains if you go away on holiday?

Mireille Wagner, Jul 19, 2017 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi Mireille,

i've never sent my grains :( any possibility you/your friends passing by the area? For holidays, depending on the number of days and temperature, i would either leave the grains in the fridge, so the fermentation is slowed down or I would have somebody to feed the grains every few days.

@Everybody,

I  also have some kombucha SCOBYs for black tea and coffee, to give away, if anybody is interested.

Ewa.

Hi Mireille,

i've never sent my grains :( any possibility you/your friends passing by the area? For holidays, depending on the number of days and temperature, i would either leave the grains in the fridge, so the fermentation is slowed down or I would have somebody to feed the grains every few days.

@Everybody,

I  also have some kombucha SCOBYs for black tea and coffee, to give away, if anybody is interested.

Ewa.

Ewa K, Jul 19, 2017 @ 20:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Mireille Wagner, Jul 19, 2017 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Thanks Ewa! I'll have to keep looking here for grains then. Good tip to have someone feed them while yu are gone!

all the best!

Thanks Ewa! I'll have to keep looking here for grains then. Good tip to have someone feed them while yu are gone!

all the best!

Mireille Wagner, Jul 19, 2017 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hi Ewa, yes, I have milk grains. I am in Founex... are you in geneva? Im actually moving next week though so wont be around here much after that. I might be coming to geneva in the next couple of day so heres my mobile to make things easier 0789270172.

Hi Ewa, yes, I have milk grains. I am in Founex... are you in geneva? Im actually moving next week though so wont be around here much after that. I might be coming to geneva in the next couple of day so heres my mobile to make things easier 0789270172.

victoria, Jul 19, 2017 @ 21:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi Mireille... what a funny coincidence... we are coming to St Gallen to look for places to live in the next week or so. Ill have my kefir with me so if you still want some I can give you some when we arrive :)

Hi Mireille... what a funny coincidence... we are coming to St Gallen to look for places to live in the next week or so. Ill have my kefir with me so if you still want some I can give you some when we arrive :)

victoria, Jul 19, 2017 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

wow Victoria! that sounds great! Where are you looking to live? We are between St Gallen and Liechtenstein. We are leaving for holidays on Wednesday, but if you are around before then we can try to hook up.

wow Victoria! that sounds great! Where are you looking to live? We are between St Gallen and Liechtenstein. We are leaving for holidays on Wednesday, but if you are around before then we can try to hook up.

Mireille Wagner, Jul 19, 2017 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hi Mireille!! We might be there by then... hopefully... I have been too busy packing up to find a place but Ill let you know.  

Hi Mireille!! We might be there by then... hopefully... I have been too busy packing up to find a place but Ill let you know.  

victoria, Jul 19, 2017 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

hi, i am interested in making milk kefir yogurt. If you are still offering, i would like to have some kefir grains. I will pay for the postage and other costs.

hope to hear from you,

peng

hi, i am interested in making milk kefir yogurt. If you are still offering, i would like to have some kefir grains. I will pay for the postage and other costs.

hope to hear from you,

peng

Peng Loh, Sep 10, 2017 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Jun 1, 17 11:53

hi , can i still have some milk kefir. I will pay for the shipping.

peng [email protected]

peng [email protected]

Peng Loh, Sep 10, 2017 @ 22:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hi Mireille,

@Victoria,

Thank you

Ewa.

Jul 18, 17 16:38

Hi Ewa

I just saw this post and would be very interested in your non-dairy Kefir grains as well the kombucha. Let me know if you still have some and if so, how I can get in touch with you.

Many thanks

Lara

Hi Ewa

I just saw this post and would be very interested in your non-dairy Kefir grains as well the kombucha. Let me know if you still have some and if so, how I can get in touch with you.

Many thanks

Lara

Lara F, Sep 11, 2017 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hi Lara,

I do have water kerifr grains and kombucha, you can pick them up in Geneva or Lausanne area, PM me so we can set up a date.

Ewa.

Hi Lara,

I do have water kerifr grains and kombucha, you can pick them up in Geneva or Lausanne area, PM me so we can set up a date.

Ewa.

Ewa K, Sep 11, 2017 @ 09:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

peng [email protected]

Sep 10, 17 22:52

Hi I currently don't have any milk grains to give away, I will have them in some time then you can pick them up in Geneva or Lausanne area, I don't send the grains.

Ewa.

Hi I currently don't have any milk grains to give away, I will have them in some time then you can pick them up in Geneva or Lausanne area, I don't send the grains.

Ewa.

Ewa K, Sep 11, 2017 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Hi,
I have milk kefir grains though I've never sent them by post before, always handed them over to someone, so I don't know how well they travel. If you're in /around Geneva, we could arrange to meet.

Hi,
I have milk kefir grains though I've never sent them by post before, always handed them over to someone, so I don't know how well they travel. If you're in /around Geneva, we could arrange to meet.

lentil, Sep 11, 2017 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

hi,

Thanks a lot for the offer. Unfortunately, I live 4 hours away from Geneva so I am hardly  in Geneva. However , I will using The Geneva airport on my way back from London. That will be on Oct.14 a saturday around 3pm. Maybe we can try to meet at the train station...just a thought..would that work with you?

Or i can send you a zip lock bag and a stamped evelope and you can send the kefir grains to me. I have received some kefir grains using this method and they work ..

pengSmile

hi,

Thanks a lot for the offer. Unfortunately, I live 4 hours away from Geneva so I am hardly  in Geneva. However , I will using The Geneva airport on my way back from London. That will be on Oct.14 a saturday around 3pm. Maybe we can try to meet at the train station...just a thought..would that work with you?

Or i can send you a zip lock bag and a stamped evelope and you can send the kefir grains to me. I have received some kefir grains using this method and they work ..

pengSmile

Peng Loh, Sep 11, 2017 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Yes, October 14 at 3pm could work for me. What time does your flight get in? I could meet you as you come out .

Yes, October 14 at 3pm could work for me. What time does your flight get in? I could meet you as you come out .

lentil, Sep 13, 2017 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Kefir Grains, i not sure thare is such a thing, but there is a milk product avaiilable at migros and COOP

https://www.coopathome.ch/de/Coop/Naturaplan-Bio-Kefir-Nature/p/4846650

https://produkte.migros.ch/kefir-nature

good luck and bonne appetite

Kefir Grains, i not sure thare is such a thing, but there is a milk product avaiilable at migros and COOP

https://www.coopathome.ch/de/Coop/Naturaplan-Bio-Kefir-Nature/p/4846650

https://produkte.migros.ch/kefir-nature

good luck and bonne appetite

Dave G, Sep 15, 2017 @ 03:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Hi Dave, nice try, but why pay for ready product if you can easily make it at home from the milk you want (including coconut - delicious). You just dunk the grains in milk and next day there is keffir :) Grains, if fed properly will last lifetime!

Hi Dave, nice try, but why pay for ready product if you can easily make it at home from the milk you want (including coconut - delicious). You just dunk the grains in milk and next day there is keffir :) Grains, if fed properly will last lifetime!

Sabina H, Sep 15, 2017 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

I have milk kefir grains and can share.
I am in Geneva

I have milk kefir grains and can share.
I am in Geneva

Masha S, Sep 15, 2017 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Hi,

Thank you for the offer. That is so nice of you. After some thought, I have decided that I cannot promise to be punctual. I would still like to get the kefir ...perhaps we can be in touch closer to that date via whats app or sms. if you want to share your phone number please send me an email at [email protected].

thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the offer. That is so nice of you. After some thought, I have decided that I cannot promise to be punctual. I would still like to get the kefir ...perhaps we can be in touch closer to that date via whats app or sms. if you want to share your phone number please send me an email at [email protected].

thanks

Peng Loh, Sep 16, 2017 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you all ended up getting kefir grains? My husband is heading back to Geneva today and has both water and milk kefir if anyone is still looking :) 

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you all ended up getting kefir grains? My husband is heading back to Geneva today and has both water and milk kefir if anyone is still looking :) 

victoria, Sep 24, 2017 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Hi Victoria

I would love to get some grains, especially the water ones. Can you pm me your contact details and I can arrange a time to meet your husband.

Many thanks

Lara

Hi Victoria

I would love to get some grains, especially the water ones. Can you pm me your contact details and I can arrange a time to meet your husband.

Many thanks

Lara

Lara F, Sep 24, 2017 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Hi Lara, sure, Ill send some back with him! Ill send you a message with him number. 

Hi Lara, sure, Ill send some back with him! Ill send you a message with him number. 

victoria, Sep 24, 2017 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Is it too late for the kefir grains? I live in Geneva if that helps. 

Jay A, Sep 24, 2017 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Sep 24, 17 18:56

Hi Jay, I can send some back with him this weekend if you like? Send me your number if you want some. 

Hi Jay, I can send some back with him this weekend if you like? Send me your number if you want some. 

victoria, Sep 26, 2017 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

That would be great Jay's phone is 41 79 520 49 29. I think he also sent his contact number. Thanks.

That would be great Jay's phone is 41 79 520 49 29. I think he also sent his contact number. Thanks.

Adrienne Aldous, Sep 27, 2017 @ 08:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Hello,

And could I also picj up from someone kefir seeds? I am in Lausanne but sometimes I come to Geneva and could get there too.

If someone is interested, i have rye sourdough starter to share :)

Hello,

And could I also picj up from someone kefir seeds? I am in Lausanne but sometimes I come to Geneva and could get there too.

If someone is interested, i have rye sourdough starter to share :)

Katerina Universal, Sep 27, 2017 @ 09:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

We have water and milk grains for anyone who wants it :)

We have water and milk grains for anyone who wants it :)

victoria, Sep 27, 2017 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hi Mireille,

I am looking for some water kefir grains and I live in Zurich. Do you have any to give?

many many thanks,

Laura

Hi Mireille,

I am looking for some water kefir grains and I live in Zurich. Do you have any to give?

many many thanks,

Laura

Laura P, Nov 8, 2017 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Hi Laura!

I've never posted them before but we can give it a try. Send me your address and I will put them in a zip lock and send via A-Post.

regards

Mireille

Hi Laura!

I've never posted them before but we can give it a try. Send me your address and I will put them in a zip lock and send via A-Post.

regards

Mireille

Mireille Wagner, Nov 8, 2017 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

Hi Mireille,

I had mine shipped from Poland in a bubble envelope, in a scotched plastic bag with a little bit of milk:) They survived well, although it took three days to start working! Hope that helps.

Hi Mireille,

I had mine shipped from Poland in a bubble envelope, in a scotched plastic bag with a little bit of milk:) They survived well, although it took three days to start working! Hope that helps.

Sabina H, Nov 8, 2017 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

Hi Sabina H,

thanks for your tip!

I am lactose intolerant but from I live quite close to Mireille so hopefully everything is fine, also without milk :)

Have a great day,

Laura

Hi Sabina H,

thanks for your tip!

I am lactose intolerant but from I live quite close to Mireille so hopefully everything is fine, also without milk :)

Have a great day,

Laura

Laura P, Nov 9, 2017 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Hi Laura

sorry... didn't get to it this week. Will do next and will try the bubble pack!

Hi Laura

sorry... didn't get to it this week. Will do next and will try the bubble pack!

Mireille Wagner, Nov 11, 2017 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Hi Mireille,

easy: it's weekend! Hope you had a good one :)

thanks a lot again!!

laura

Hi Mireille,

easy: it's weekend! Hope you had a good one :)

thanks a lot again!!

laura

Laura P, Nov 12, 2017 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

hi Mireille,

If it is possible I too would like some kefir grains via post. I have received kefir grains before in a zip lock bag with kefir and a little milk to keep them moist and they flourished.

I can send you a return envelope with a zip lock bag if it is okay for you. Please SMS me with your address and I will get to it this week. My phone number is 076 383 7565. I am also on Whats App.

thanks,

Peng

hi Mireille,

If it is possible I too would like some kefir grains via post. I have received kefir grains before in a zip lock bag with kefir and a little milk to keep them moist and they flourished.

I can send you a return envelope with a zip lock bag if it is okay for you. Please SMS me with your address and I will get to it this week. My phone number is 076 383 7565. I am also on Whats App.

thanks,

Peng

Peng Loh, Nov 12, 2017 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Hi,

I have milk Kefir grains to give away, please email me to this address if you are interested:

[email protected]

Im in Geneva

Evelyne

Hi,

I have milk Kefir grains to give away, please email me to this address if you are interested:

[email protected]

Im in Geneva

Evelyne

Alexandre St-denis, Dec 6, 2017 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Hello All,

Great thread!  came across it when looking for kefir grains.

Does someone still have milk kefir grains to share?This will be my first time trying kefir and am told milk kefir has more probiotics! and reading up, it seems easier to culture/cultivate.

I am based in the Montreux area, and can travel to pick it up or can send a prepaid envelope, whatever is most convenient to the donor. I can give some Indian spices in return.

TIA.

Regards,

Suleman

Hello All,

Great thread!  came across it when looking for kefir grains.

Does someone still have milk kefir grains to share?This will be my first time trying kefir and am told milk kefir has more probiotics! and reading up, it seems easier to culture/cultivate.

I am based in the Montreux area, and can travel to pick it up or can send a prepaid envelope, whatever is most convenient to the donor. I can give some Indian spices in return.

TIA.

Regards,

Suleman

Suleman Shah, Jun 7, 2018 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Hi Suleman. I can share the grains. I live in Geneva though.

Masha S, Jun 7, 2018 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Hi All, I have the grains, both kefir and milk, must be picked up in Morges. I also have some SCOBYs if anyone interested.

Hi All, I have the grains, both kefir and milk, must be picked up in Morges. I also have some SCOBYs if anyone interested.

Ewa K, Jun 7, 2018 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

Hello Ewa. I am interested in getting some of these grains. I live in Geneva. Morges in not far from me. please advise how to collect. 

Hello Ewa. I am interested in getting some of these grains. I live in Geneva. Morges in not far from me. please advise how to collect. 

Tomader Gohar, Jun 28, 2018 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

Jun 7, 18 12:10

Hello, Would you have some spare ones? I live in Geneva and would like to start using them.

Thanks for letting me know.

best,

RG

Hello, Would you have some spare ones? I live in Geneva and would like to start using them.

Thanks for letting me know.

best,

RG

RG G, Aug 8, 2018 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

I have plenty to share and l am just outside if Geneve (St Genis side) if anybody wants or can arrange some convenient place if necessary.

I have plenty to share and l am just outside if Geneve (St Genis side) if anybody wants or can arrange some convenient place if necessary.

Sabina H, Aug 8, 2018 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

Great. Do you come around WHO premises sometime. I could collect there.

Great. Do you come around WHO premises sometime. I could collect there.

RG G, Aug 8, 2018 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

Hi All, just to let you know I still have both water and milk healthy grains, plus SCOBYs to share, but need to be picked up in Morges.

Ewa.

Hi All, just to let you know I still have both water and milk healthy grains, plus SCOBYs to share, but need to be picked up in Morges.

Ewa.

Ewa K, Aug 8, 2018 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Hi all,

sorry for my late reply: I'm bit on and off lately. This reason I had to freeze the one I received and not many left unfortunately, neither in good shape

I would resume to cultivate after summer! 

@Ewa: merci bien!! I think that's easier for those living in Geneva area 

Also, scrolling down the thread, you can find info on where to buy them in your area; I hope this may help

All the best,

Laura

Hi all,

sorry for my late reply: I'm bit on and off lately. This reason I had to freeze the one I received and not many left unfortunately, neither in good shape

I would resume to cultivate after summer! 

@Ewa: merci bien!! I think that's easier for those living in Geneva area 

Also, scrolling down the thread, you can find info on where to buy them in your area; I hope this may help

All the best,

Laura

Laura P, Aug 8, 2018 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Hello All,

I am also looking for milk grains but I live in Bern. I am trying all places as I cannot find them in shops, only powder form.

maybe somone near Fribourg

would apprecicate it

Josua 

Hello All,

I am also looking for milk grains but I live in Bern. I am trying all places as I cannot find them in shops, only powder form.

maybe somone near Fribourg

would apprecicate it

Josua 

joshstoll01, Sep 6, 2018 @ 15:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Hello Ewa,

would you have milk Kefir gains, my wife will be in Genva area next Friday. maybe you can meet up

thank you 

Hello Ewa,

would you have milk Kefir gains, my wife will be in Genva area next Friday. maybe you can meet up

thank you 

joshstoll01, Sep 7, 2018 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

We also have milk kefir if Ewa cant meet you :)

We also have milk kefir if Ewa cant meet you :)

victoria, Sep 7, 2018 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

Hello Victoria, thank you

that would be great. 

my wife needs to be in Geneva in the afternoon and I saw this forum was quite active on Kefir so I am giving it a shot after a few weeks of search in Bern.

would you be near the train station next Friday?

thank you

Josua

Hello Victoria, thank you

that would be great. 

my wife needs to be in Geneva in the afternoon and I saw this forum was quite active on Kefir so I am giving it a shot after a few weeks of search in Bern.

would you be near the train station next Friday?

thank you

Josua

joshstoll01, Sep 7, 2018 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

Hi, were you able to get?
Can I request some?

Hi, were you able to get?
Can I request some?

Rosa Brissos, Sep 8, 2018 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Hey Hey, I live in Geneva too...can I request some spare ones?
Thank you in advance :D

Hey Hey, I live in Geneva too...can I request some spare ones?
Thank you in advance :D

Rosa Brissos, Sep 8, 2018 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

Sure :) Ill pm you both! 

Sure :) Ill pm you both! 

victoria, Sep 9, 2018 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

Hi Rosa,

if you still need kefir grains I will be happy to share some

I am in servette or NAtions

Hi Rosa,

if you still need kefir grains I will be happy to share some

I am in servette or NAtions

Masha S, Sep 12, 2018 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

Hi, I m looking for kefir grains for milk, do you still have some to share? I m in Carouge

Many thanks

Hi, I m looking for kefir grains for milk, do you still have some to share? I m in Carouge

Many thanks

Barbara M, Sep 22, 2018 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

Hi Victoria, if you still have some grains? Many thanks. 

Hi Victoria, if you still have some grains? Many thanks. 

Barbara M, Sep 22, 2018 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75

Hi All, I'm in Morges and have water and milk grains to share, also SCOBY if u r interested in kombucha.

Ewa.

Hi All, I'm in Morges and have water and milk grains to share, also SCOBY if u r interested in kombucha.

Ewa.

Ewa K, Sep 24, 2018 @ 05:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 76

Hello

I do have water Kefir grains. I am living in Basel. If someone wants to have some, please write. 

I  also come to SBB (train station), if someone is on his journey through.

Mona

Hello

I do have water Kefir grains. I am living in Basel. If someone wants to have some, please write. 

I  also come to SBB (train station), if someone is on his journey through.

Mona
Mona R, Sep 24, 2018 @ 18:55

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 77

Hello,

I'm looking for water kefir grains. Does anyone in Geneva have some they are willing to share or know where where I can get some? 
Many thanks :)

Maya 

Hello,

I'm looking for water kefir grains. Does anyone in Geneva have some they are willing to share or know where where I can get some? 
Many thanks :)

Maya 

Maya K., Mar 6, 2020 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 78

Hi Maya 

if you happen to pass Basel, I have some to share.

Hi Maya 

if you happen to pass Basel, I have some to share.

Mona R, Mar 7, 2020 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 79

As the post is quite old, I wanted to check if someone has kefir grains to share/sell?

As the post is quite old, I wanted to check if someone has kefir grains to share/sell?

Kris R, Jun 20, 2020 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 80

I'm also searching for some grain of Kefir. I live in Geneva ????

Grateful for your help!

I'm also searching for some grain of Kefir. I live in Geneva ????

Grateful for your help!

Rosa Brissos, Jun 20, 2020 @ 11:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 81

I have a friend in Geneva who has kefir and had extra to share. Send me your details and I’ll put you in contact.

I have a friend in Geneva who has kefir and had extra to share. Send me your details and I’ll put you in contact.

lentil, Jun 20, 2020 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 82

PM sent:)

PM sent:)

Kris R, Jun 20, 2020 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 83

I hope you found some, I have water and milk kefir  and also kombucha scobi and gluten free sourdough starter and ginger bug too to share ;)

I hope you found some, I have water and milk kefir  and also kombucha scobi and gluten free sourdough starter and ginger bug too to share ;)

victoria, Jun 28, 2020 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 84

Hi Anna, if you have become lactose intolerant, it is best to avoid all milk products including lactose-free stuff. Your body is trying to tell you something! When I became lactose intolerant I also tried to go your route by buying lactose-free products. However, these products still have allergens and influence your disgestion negatively. Once you stop consuming milk products, you will notice positive changes in your gut health. Try and see. Regards, Harsha.

Hi Anna, if you have become lactose intolerant, it is best to avoid all milk products including lactose-free stuff. Your body is trying to tell you something! When I became lactose intolerant I also tried to go your route by buying lactose-free products. However, these products still have allergens and influence your disgestion negatively. Once you stop consuming milk products, you will notice positive changes in your gut health. Try and see. Regards, Harsha.

Harsha P, Jun 28, 2020 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 85

Hello everyone!
If anyone is still on this thread, I am looking for kefir grains too and would be grateful if someone could give me some. Otherwise, if you know a place where to buy them, would be great if you could share this info too! 

Have a nice day everyone!

Hello everyone!
If anyone is still on this thread, I am looking for kefir grains too and would be grateful if someone could give me some. Otherwise, if you know a place where to buy them, would be great if you could share this info too! 

Have a nice day everyone!

Indira Urazova, Apr 1, 2021 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 86

I have milk kefir grains if thats what you are looking for?

Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call
We're sorry about that. Please try again or contact support if you continue to have issues.
CancelRetry

I have milk kefir grains if thats what you are looking for?

Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call
We're sorry about that. Please try again or contact support if you continue to have issues.
CancelRetry

stuart edgecombe, Apr 7, 2021 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 87

Thanks for replying! I'd love to have some milk kefir grains, yes! Let me know how I could meet you

Thanks for replying! I'd love to have some milk kefir grains, yes! Let me know how I could meet you

Indira Urazova, Apr 7, 2021 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 88

Sure, I live in Chene Bourg near Pellionnex stop. Message me about a time that suits

Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call
CancelRetry

Sure, I live in Chene Bourg near Pellionnex stop. Message me about a time that suits

Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call
CancelRetry

stuart edgecombe, Apr 7, 2021 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 89

Hi everybody 

i do have water kefir grains to share. I live in Basel.

Hi everybody 

i do have water kefir grains to share. I live in Basel.

Mona R, May 1, 2021 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 90

Hi dear Sabina, do you still have kefir to share? Thank you!

Hi dear Sabina, do you still have kefir to share? Thank you!

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 91

Hi Ewa! do you still have kefir grainst to share_? Thank you...

Hi Ewa! do you still have kefir grainst to share_? Thank you...

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 92

Hello Victoria! do you still have water kefir to share? Thank you...

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 93

Hi Lentil! do you still have kefir grains to share? thank you...

Hi Lentil! do you still have kefir grains to share? thank you...

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 94

Hi Mirelle do you still have kefir grains? thank you

Hi Mirelle do you still have kefir grains? thank you

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 95

Hello to everyone, I am desperately looking for water kefir. Anyone has to share? Thank you... 

Hello to everyone, I am desperately looking for water kefir. Anyone has to share? Thank you... 

Noelia B, Jan 27, 2022 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 96

Hi Noella,

I have some water kefir, hopefully they are still in good shape. I am in the Montreux-Vevey area.

Ciao,

Suleman

Hi Noella,

I have some water kefir, hopefully they are still in good shape. I am in the Montreux-Vevey area.

Ciao,

Suleman

Suleman Shah, Feb 19, 2022 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 97

Jan 27, 22 20:10

Hi Noelia, did you end up finding some kefir?

Hi Noelia, did you end up finding some kefir?

victoria, Feb 24, 2022 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 98

Hello Emi,

I have kefir grains, the ones you will use with water (not the ones with milk). Are you interested ?

Pascal

Hello Emi,

I have kefir grains, the ones you will use with water (not the ones with milk). Are you interested ?

Pascal

Pascal O, Feb 24, 2022 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 99

Hello, I am still looking for kefir graines, do you have Pascal? are you in Geneva..?

Hello, I am still looking for kefir graines, do you have Pascal? are you in Geneva..?

Noelia B, Feb 24, 2022 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 100

Hi Noella, I am in Ferney-Voltaire. What about you, where do you live ? Either I could give it to you in Geneva or you come to Ferney.

I am sure we will find a solution !

Best regards,

Hi Noella, I am in Ferney-Voltaire. What about you, where do you live ? Either I could give it to you in Geneva or you come to Ferney.

I am sure we will find a solution !

Best regards,

Pascal O, Feb 25, 2022 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 101

Thanks Pascal!

I am totally fine with Ferney!! even better :)

Are you available for to pick it up tomorrow Saturday morning?

Thanks Pascal!

I am totally fine with Ferney!! even better :)

Are you available for to pick it up tomorrow Saturday morning?

Noelia B, Feb 25, 2022 @ 13:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 102

Hola Noelia

Am out all morning tomorrow. What about mid afternoon ?

Hmmm, am not sure if I can give you my whatsapp number here... Will it be visible to everyone ?!

Hola Noelia

Am out all morning tomorrow. What about mid afternoon ?

Hmmm, am not sure if I can give you my whatsapp number here... Will it be visible to everyone ?!

Pascal O, Feb 25, 2022 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 103

Hello Sabina. I see this is an old post, so it's a long shot, but I will try anyways. 

Do you still have kefir grains? If yes, I'd like to have some. 

Thank you, 

Kaltrina 

Hello Sabina. I see this is an old post, so it's a long shot, but I will try anyways. 

Do you still have kefir grains? If yes, I'd like to have some. 

Thank you, 

Kaltrina 

Kaltrina Rexhepi, Mar 15, 2022 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 104

Hi Masha, 

Do you still have kefir grains? 

I'd love to have some. Desperatley needing them.

I am in Geneve. 

Thank you

Hi Masha, 

Do you still have kefir grains? 

I'd love to have some. Desperatley needing them.

I am in Geneve. 

Thank you

Kaltrina Rexhepi, Mar 15, 2022 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 105

Hi Noelia, 

Did you manage to get kefir grains?

I am desperatly looking for some. 

Thank you in advance, 

Kaltrina 

Hi Noelia, 

Did you manage to get kefir grains?

I am desperatly looking for some. 

Thank you in advance, 

Kaltrina 

Kaltrina Rexhepi, Mar 15, 2022 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 106

Hi Ewa, I found your old reply.... I'm wondering if you still have some Kefir grains ? I'm in Morges. PLease let me know. Thanks in advance. 

Hi Ewa, I found your old reply.... I'm wondering if you still have some Kefir grains ? I'm in Morges. PLease let me know. Thanks in advance. 

marie J, May 30, 2022 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 107

Ewa.

Sep 24, 18 05:38

marie J, May 30, 2022 @ 15:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 108

Hi do you stillhave some kefir grain to give? i would be very happy to receive it!

I am in Geneva.

Thank you!

Hi do you stillhave some kefir grain to give? i would be very happy to receive it!

I am in Geneva.

Thank you!

Barbara M, Oct 8, 2022 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 109

Hi Barbara, were you looking for milk or water grains?

Hi Barbara, were you looking for milk or water grains?

victoria, Oct 9, 2022 @ 09:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 110

HI Victoria, for milk.

HI Victoria, for milk.

Barbara M, Oct 10, 2022 @ 06:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 111

HI Victoria, for milk.

Oct 10, 22 06:58

Hi Barbara, my ex is in Geneva and has some, also Kombucha if youre still looking. Ill send you a message with his number ;)

Hi Barbara, my ex is in Geneva and has some, also Kombucha if youre still looking. Ill send you a message with his number ;)

victoria, Oct 24, 2022 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 112

Oct 24, 22 12:06

Hi Victoria, I am looking for kefir grains. Do you think I can get some from him? Can you connect us? Best wishes, Shafiq

Hi Victoria, I am looking for kefir grains. Do you think I can get some from him? Can you connect us? Best wishes, Shafiq

Shafiq Mirzazada, Feb 21, 2023 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 113

Hi, sorry I just got this, Ill send you his number ;)

Hi, sorry I just got this, Ill send you his number ;)

victoria, Apr 10, 2023 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
113 Replies | 12070 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form