Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for squash partner to play in Gland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for squash partner to play in Gland

Hi All,

Looking for someone to play squash with in Gland. Once or twice a week, or whatever fits the schedule.

Im a danish guy, 37 and living in rolle. Been playing squash on and off for 20 yrs, so pretty decent, but not a pro in any way.

If you're keen to have a match, drop me a line and lets give it a go :)

Brgds,

Torben

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

Looking for someone to play squash with in Gland. Once or twice a week, or whatever fits the schedule.

Im a danish guy, 37 and living in rolle. Been playing squash on and off for 20 yrs, so pretty decent, but not a pro in any way.

If you're keen to have a match, drop me a line and lets give it a go :)

Brgds,

Torben

Torben KJun 21, 2011 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 946 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for squash partner to play in Gland
Post 1

Hi Torben,

a little late, but actually I am looking for a constant squash partner, too. I live in Rolle also and play squash with breaks for about the same time 20+ years.

Let me know, if your offer is still valid

Cheers

Michael

Hi Torben,

a little late, but actually I am looking for a constant squash partner, too. I live in Rolle also and play squash with breaks for about the same time 20+ years.

Let me know, if your offer is still valid

Cheers

Michael

Danny, Dec 20, 2011 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for squash partner to play in Gland
Post 2

Hello everybody, my name is Anibal. I'm here new in Switzerland and I stay in Gland and I'm looking for a squash partner I have time everyday after 6:00 p.m. so when somebody have interest to play and have fun, please let me know my number is +41-77 812-60 34 I wish you everybody a good day.

Hello everybody, my name is Anibal. I'm here new in Switzerland and I stay in Gland and I'm looking for a squash partner I have time everyday after 6:00 p.m. so when somebody have interest to play and have fun, please let me know my number is +41-77 812-60 34 I wish you everybody a good day.

Anibal Mon Alvarez, Aug 27, 2023 @ 08:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 946 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form