Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for tennis teacher / players

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for tennis teacher / players

Hello, 

I am moving to Geneva and I am looking for a tennis teacher - or other players too.  I'd say I'm a beginner-intermediate, I used to play tennis many years ago, and I picked up tennis again in the last 10 months or so. 

Chiara

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

I am moving to Geneva and I am looking for a tennis teacher - or other players too.  I'd say I'm a beginner-intermediate, I used to play tennis many years ago, and I picked up tennis again in the last 10 months or so. 

Chiara

chiara aJun 30, 2021 @ 22:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1945 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for tennis teacher / players
Post 1

Hi Chiara, 

I'd be happy to play with you however it is quite hard to find courts, will you be joining a tennis club? There are a few around. I am a memeber at the Tennis Club de Geneve in Eaux Vives. Let me know:)

Alice

([email protected])

Hi Chiara, 

I'd be happy to play with you however it is quite hard to find courts, will you be joining a tennis club? There are a few around. I am a memeber at the Tennis Club de Geneve in Eaux Vives. Let me know:)

Alice

([email protected])

Alice s, Jul 1, 2021 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Alice, 

I am not a member of any tennis club (although I may consider joining one) - would you know if I could access the club in Eaux-Vives without being a member?

Cheers,
Chiara

Hi Alice, 

I am not a member of any tennis club (although I may consider joining one) - would you know if I could access the club in Eaux-Vives without being a member?

Cheers,
Chiara

chiara a, Jul 1, 2021 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I am not a trainer of tennis, but I can give coupe of tips since I played it for around 15 years. I have a spot to play against wall a double.

If anyone interested, drop me a PM. I am available only during weekends.

I am not a trainer of tennis, but I can give coupe of tips since I played it for around 15 years. I have a spot to play against wall a double.

If anyone interested, drop me a PM. I am available only during weekends.

Kris R, Aug 6, 2021 @ 21:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I'm new in Geneva and looking to play tennis as well. The price at Vessy sounds reasonable. Chiara or anyone else interested in playing at Vessy tomorrow? It is supposed to be much better weather than today 

I'm new in Geneva and looking to play tennis as well. The price at Vessy sounds reasonable. Chiara or anyone else interested in playing at Vessy tomorrow? It is supposed to be much better weather than today 

Neel A, Aug 7, 2021 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello what if we create a whatapp group for persons who want to play tennis regularly ,I can volunteer to create the group on whatapp if any of you is interested ! 

Hello what if we create a whatapp group for persons who want to play tennis regularly ,I can volunteer to create the group on whatapp if any of you is interested ! 

hesham shafei, Aug 10, 2021 @ 00:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Aug 7, 21 17:32

https://www.meetup.com/GenevaSportsClub/events/280027480/

https://www.meetup.com/GenevaSportsClub/events/280027480/

hesham shafei, Aug 11, 2021 @ 20:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have been playing tennis and if you still are looking for someone to join!

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have been playing tennis and if you still are looking for someone to join!

Jantien H, Oct 11, 2021 @ 09:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi guys,

I have started taking tennis lessons this summer (well, I did take lessons as a kid) and would be interested in playing. my level is beginner and I like to play for fun.

if you are still looking for a teacher without being a club member , it is possible to take lessons at the SIG tennis club, with the club's coach. 

Hi guys,

I have started taking tennis lessons this summer (well, I did take lessons as a kid) and would be interested in playing. my level is beginner and I like to play for fun.

if you are still looking for a teacher without being a club member , it is possible to take lessons at the SIG tennis club, with the club's coach. 

Denisa H, Oct 15, 2021 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello there!

I am also looking to play for fun and why not improve my low-intermediate level. Feel free to contact me if you want to play regularly Cool

I am not a member but Lancy tennis club is quite flexible and they do regular tennis group lessons.

Gabriella

Hello there!

I am also looking to play for fun and why not improve my low-intermediate level. Feel free to contact me if you want to play regularly Cool

I am not a member but Lancy tennis club is quite flexible and they do regular tennis group lessons.

Gabriella

Gabriella G, Oct 19, 2021 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello everyone, I would love to get back into tennis. Please let me know if anyone is playing regularly on the weekends or after work hours :) Thanks!

I live in Eaux Vives :)

Hello everyone, I would love to get back into tennis. Please let me know if anyone is playing regularly on the weekends or after work hours :) Thanks!

I live in Eaux Vives :)

Maria Elena R, Oct 19, 2021 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hello all,

Not sure where you'are at regarding this post but you don't need to be a member to play tennis, you rent the court and pay/h, maybe you don't have the priority in some places but usually it works, well, at least for myself. Examples; Veyrier 25.-/h, Lancy 35.-/h, etc. I play sometime Monday's evening at 21h. 

The idea with WA group isn't that bad, thanks Hesham.

If someone wants, we can try next Monday in Veyrier, single or double...

Keep me in the loop.

Take care!

Hello all,

Not sure where you'are at regarding this post but you don't need to be a member to play tennis, you rent the court and pay/h, maybe you don't have the priority in some places but usually it works, well, at least for myself. Examples; Veyrier 25.-/h, Lancy 35.-/h, etc. I play sometime Monday's evening at 21h. 

The idea with WA group isn't that bad, thanks Hesham.

If someone wants, we can try next Monday in Veyrier, single or double...

Keep me in the loop.

Take care!

Wojtek W, Oct 20, 2021 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
11 Replies | 1945 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form