Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Moving to 1226, Thonex

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to 1226, Thonex

Hi,

My family and I are moving to Thonex next month. Looking for families in the area to make new friends. I have 3 children 10, 8 and 2.5 years old who love outdoors.

Thanks.

Benard.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My family and I are moving to Thonex next month. Looking for families in the area to make new friends. I have 3 children 10, 8 and 2.5 years old who love outdoors.

Thanks.

Benard.

Benard KariukiJun 16, 2023 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 447 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving to 1226, Thonex
Post 1

Hi,

Thanks.

Benard.

Jun 16, 23 10:56

Why not goggle the “Commune of Thônex” website to get general information about the district?  And for more specific issues you can email the “Mairie” of Thônex which is the local equivalent of a town or city hall.  Don’t forget to ask about local activities in English and you may well receive a reply in English.

Also contact  any fellow friends  or colleagues in Geneva or Switzerland for information on goods to bring from home.  You can get a wide variety of internatonal foodstuffs and other items

in Genevaa but the price will probably be much more than you’re used to paying.

All the best for your move,

Ritchie

The text you are quoting:

Why not goggle the “Commune of Thônex” website to get general information about the district?  And for more specific issues you can email the “Mairie” of Thônex which is the local equivalent of a town or city hall.  Don’t forget to ask about local activities in English and you may well receive a reply in English.

Also contact  any fellow friends  or colleagues in Geneva or Switzerland for information on goods to bring from home.  You can get a wide variety of internatonal foodstuffs and other items

in Genevaa but the price will probably be much more than you’re used to paying.

All the best for your move,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jun 16, 2023 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 447 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form