Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Music lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Music lessons

Hello!

I am a professional violinists with Master of Art diploma at Haute Ecole de Musique in Lausanne teaching violin, solfege and piano. I would like to ask for some recommendations where can I advertise myself with music lessons? Some websites, institutions. Around canton Vaud. Lessons in english.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Magda

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I am a professional violinists with Master of Art diploma at Haute Ecole de Musique in Lausanne teaching violin, solfege and piano. I would like to ask for some recommendations where can I advertise myself with music lessons? Some websites, institutions. Around canton Vaud. Lessons in english.

Magda

Magda LAug 21, 2018 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Music lessons
Post 1

Hello!

Magda

Aug 21, 18 16:18

Well, you could start right away with an ad. under “Professional services” in the Classifieds.  You could also organize an informal get-together in your local “salle communale” or “Maison de quartier” and post the details in “Things to do”.

You might also like to advertise your offer on the notice-boards of the Migros, Coop, and Denner shops.

Best wishes in any event,

R.

Well, you could start right away with an ad. under “Professional services” in the Classifieds.  You could also organize an informal get-together in your local “salle communale” or “Maison de quartier” and post the details in “Things to do”.

You might also like to advertise your offer on the notice-boards of the Migros, Coop, and Denner shops.

Best wishes in any event,

R.

Ritchie, Aug 21, 2018 @ 20:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

You can post your profile at 'Select My Tutor' which connects students and tutors on a single online platform for tuition help. You profile should be well versed with your academic and professional detail.

You can post your profile at 'Select My Tutor' which connects students and tutors on a single online platform for tuition help. You profile should be well versed with your academic and professional detail.

Leesa Johnson, Aug 25, 2018 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you! I will try to do it this way

Thank you! I will try to do it this way

Magda L, Aug 25, 2018 @ 21:41