Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > My Digital Future Fellowship opportunity, applications are open now

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Digital Future Fellowship opportunity, applications are open now

Hello, all.

I would like to share this Fellowship opportunity with the people at G-locals. It is called My Digital Future, and is open for applications to all Swiss RESIDENTS, over age 18, until June 3. I have shared in the Geneva and Zurich forums, too, to spread the word on this.

Learn more at https://www.mydigitalfuture.ch ... You can win a Fellowship to learn valuable digital skills from the EPFL Extension School. (Disclaimer, I work at the EPFL Extension School but have no influence on awards, just sharing with people here - please share with your networks, if you could, so we can help to up-skill people across Switzerland.) The site has all the info on the program, application process, and more.

Thanks!

Lynn

The text you are quoting:

Hello, all.

I would like to share this Fellowship opportunity with the people at G-locals. It is called My Digital Future, and is open for applications to all Swiss RESIDENTS, over age 18, until June 3. I have shared in the Geneva and Zurich forums, too, to spread the word on this.

Learn more at https://www.mydigitalfuture.ch ... You can win a Fellowship to learn valuable digital skills from the EPFL Extension School. (Disclaimer, I work at the EPFL Extension School but have no influence on awards, just sharing with people here - please share with your networks, if you could, so we can help to up-skill people across Switzerland.) The site has all the info on the program, application process, and more.

Thanks!

Lynn

LynnMarlaMar 23, 2019 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 522 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 522 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form