Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > NYC Bagels??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
NYC Bagels??
I saw some postings that lamented the lack of bagels. Some friends are visiting from NYC, where I think the best bagels are from: does anyone want to put in orders - they haven't promised anything but were going to try to bring a dozen from Ess-a-Bagel for any New Yorkers out there...
The text you are quoting:
I saw some postings that lamented the lack of bagels. Some friends are visiting from NYC, where I think the best bagels are from: does anyone want to put in orders - they haven't promised anything but were going to try to bring a dozen from Ess-a-Bagel for any New Yorkers out there...
amsevFeb 8, 2006 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 994 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: NYC Bagels??
Post 1
But ask them to get them from Bite-a-Bagle on 23rd street and third avenue. Once they taste their bagels they will thank me forever.

Toasted everything bagel with creamcheese, egg and tomato was my breakfast of champions for 4 years. WOuld love to relive the experience in GVA.

Thanks for the offer,

Oded

The text you are quoting:
But ask them to get them from Bite-a-Bagle on 23rd street and third avenue. Once they taste their bagels they will thank me forever.

Toasted everything bagel with creamcheese, egg and tomato was my breakfast of champions for 4 years. WOuld love to relive the experience in GVA.

Thanks for the offer,

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Feb 15, 2006 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 994 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form