Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Nanny au noir or au gris?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nanny au noir or au gris?

Hi, 

I was looking for a Nanny and I was recommended someone.

When I talked to her she told me she did not have a work or stay permit, but that I could hire her "legally" and pay insurance and pension and that will grant her a "gray" working condition instead of being in "black".

Does anyone know how this work and whay the definition of gray and black (in this context) is? I was under the impression that working in "gray" was simply declaring part of what you earn.

I would assume that it is illegal for me to hire someone without a work permit (let alone without a stay permit). 

thanks a lot.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I was looking for a Nanny and I was recommended someone.

When I talked to her she told me she did not have a work or stay permit, but that I could hire her "legally" and pay insurance and pension and that will grant her a "gray" working condition instead of being in "black".

Does anyone know how this work and whay the definition of gray and black (in this context) is? I was under the impression that working in "gray" was simply declaring part of what you earn.

I would assume that it is illegal for me to hire someone without a work permit (let alone without a stay permit). 

thanks a lot.

calfordMar 27, 2023 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 337 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Nanny au noir or au gris?
Post 1

In addition to the work and residence issues, there is that of insurance.

What if there’s damage to property or, worse, an accident causing physical injury?

The text you are quoting:

In addition to the work and residence issues, there is that of insurance.

What if there’s damage to property or, worse, an accident causing physical injury?

Ritchie, Mar 28, 2023 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 337 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form