Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > New mom activities/meetup

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New mom activities/meetup

Hello all, I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm looking for other moms to hang out with during the day while on maternity leave, go for coffee, walks, to the park...etc.  I speak English, but would also be interested in practicing my French or Spanish.  Let me know if you're interested, or if you know of any good mom groups/activities in Geneva.  Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello all, I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm looking for other moms to hang out with during the day while on maternity leave, go for coffee, walks, to the park...etc.  I speak English, but would also be interested in practicing my French or Spanish.  Let me know if you're interested, or if you know of any good mom groups/activities in Geneva.  Thanks!

Nicole BAug 10, 2018 @ 13:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New mom activities/meetup
Post 1

Where do you live, Nicole?

In the city of Geneva, you can inquire at your local “Maison de quartier”, otherwise the “Mairie” of your commune.

You could also check the “Groups”  tab on glocals and maybe post a message on “Things to do”

However, it’s still the holiday season so there may not be much going on right now but activities generally start up again at the end of August.

Good luck!
R. 

The text you are quoting:

Where do you live, Nicole?

In the city of Geneva, you can inquire at your local “Maison de quartier”, otherwise the “Mairie” of your commune.

You could also check the “Groups”  tab on glocals and maybe post a message on “Things to do”

However, it’s still the holiday season so there may not be much going on right now but activities generally start up again at the end of August.

Good luck!
R. 

Ritchie, Aug 11, 2018 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form