Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Online university degree / certificate

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Online university degree / certificate

Hi all,

I would like to obtain a certificate in Marketing and Communication (in English) ONLINE. Can you recommend any university or school that offers this kind of education at a reasonable cost?

As I need a certificate, I am excluding all sort of free online courses providers.

Thank you for your wisdom!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I would like to obtain a certificate in Marketing and Communication (in English) ONLINE. Can you recommend any university or school that offers this kind of education at a reasonable cost?

As I need a certificate, I am excluding all sort of free online courses providers.

roberta mSep 24, 2019 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1069 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Online university degree / certificate
Post 1

Hi all,

Sep 24, 19 11:33

Maybe you could try the Open University which is based in the UK, Very reputable university.

Maybe you could try the Open University which is based in the UK, Very reputable university.

delseta9_, Nov 17, 2019 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Online university degree / certificate
Post 2

https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/en-eu/students

I took a mobile marketing CAM diploma over there, did not like my tutor, but at least you get a nice accredited diploma with the word Oxford in it :)

https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/en-eu/students

I took a mobile marketing CAM diploma over there, did not like my tutor, but at least you get a nice accredited diploma with the word Oxford in it :)

Kris R, Nov 18, 2019 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1069 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form