Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Partner permit

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Partner permit

Hello!

Has anyone in Valais applied for a partner permit?

(Girlfriend of Swiss citizen, non EU) Wondering if it is possible without being married.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

(Girlfriend of Swiss citizen, non EU) Wondering if it is possible without being married.

Thank you!

Annabel VJul 31, 2022 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Partner permit
Post 1

Hello!

Thank you!

Jul 31, 22 16:07

I believe you may be able to apply for a temporary limited visa if your intention is to marry, More info here : https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/switzerland-visa/swiss-visitor-visa-for-unmarried-couples/

As a mere "girlfriend", unless you can effectively prove the longevity of the relationship and defined plans for the future, plus your partners willingness (in writing) to fully support you financially I'm afraid you have "two hopes", Bob Hope and no hope.

The text you are quoting:

I believe you may be able to apply for a temporary limited visa if your intention is to marry, More info here : https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/switzerland-visa/swiss-visitor-visa-for-unmarried-couples/

As a mere "girlfriend", unless you can effectively prove the longevity of the relationship and defined plans for the future, plus your partners willingness (in writing) to fully support you financially I'm afraid you have "two hopes", Bob Hope and no hope.

Charlie, Aug 2, 2022 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form