Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Place with dog acceptance - Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Place with dog acceptance - Geneva

Hi. My name is Patryk and I come from Poland. I arrived recently in Geneva with my dog ​​- Braque de Weimar. Unfortunately, I became almost homeless. I have a place where I can sleep with my dog ​​and cool off. I have a question for you. Do you know a place where I can spend the day and where they allow dogs? I mean something like a library, a foundation, or something like that. Maybe someone has a place at home or somewhere I can help out in exchange for some hospitality? Thank you in advance for your answer. Cheers.

The text you are quoting:

Hi. My name is Patryk and I come from Poland. I arrived recently in Geneva with my dog ​​- Braque de Weimar. Unfortunately, I became almost homeless. I have a place where I can sleep with my dog ​​and cool off. I have a question for you. Do you know a place where I can spend the day and where they allow dogs? I mean something like a library, a foundation, or something like that. Maybe someone has a place at home or somewhere I can help out in exchange for some hospitality? Thank you in advance for your answer. Cheers.

Patryk MNov 8, 2022 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 580 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 580 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form