Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Property management

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Property management

Hello, my name is Glen Egbide.Im looking for owners of appartments, i live in Geneva, i speak english,french and portuguese im looking for owners of appartments, to help them have good tenants that can pay rent, and help them rent their places as fast possible. If you are willing to sell i work for an agency that has one of the best brokers in Genva.

For more questions, you can contact me for a meeting at 0764521091

The text you are quoting:

Hello, my name is Glen Egbide.Im looking for owners of appartments, i live in Geneva, i speak english,french and portuguese im looking for owners of appartments, to help them have good tenants that can pay rent, and help them rent their places as fast possible. If you are willing to sell i work for an agency that has one of the best brokers in Genva.

For more questions, you can contact me for a meeting at 0764521091

glen EAug 31, 2021 @ 14:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Property management
Post 1

Sounds like a scam 

Sounds like a scam 

Alexandre P, Sep 1, 2021 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Property management
Post 2

Hello Alexendre P,

Why would it be a scam maybe i can modify it, im being creative..Theres something called linkendin by the way, you can check me out. Im pretty sure you contacted because you have some good leads ? Im a realestate agent, we can go grab a drink to proove how authentic i am!!

Glen EGBIDE 

Hello Alexendre P,

Why would it be a scam maybe i can modify it, im being creative..Theres something called linkendin by the way, you can check me out. Im pretty sure you contacted because you have some good leads ? Im a realestate agent, we can go grab a drink to proove how authentic i am!!

Glen EGBIDE 

glen E, Sep 1, 2021 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form