Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Question about an asylum seeker

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Question about an asylum seeker

I wanted to sublet a room in my apartment and I received an application from an asylum seeker (pemis N) who arrived in Switzerland in March (two months ago) and who has a guarantee certificate from his assistant at the Hospice Général for 450 frs of rent. Do you think it is legal to sublet a room through the Hospice General? 

The text you are quoting:

I wanted to sublet a room in my apartment and I received an application from an asylum seeker (pemis N) who arrived in Switzerland in March (two months ago) and who has a guarantee certificate from his assistant at the Hospice Général for 450 frs of rent. Do you think it is legal to sublet a room through the Hospice General? 

Hadi NJun 3, 2020 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 541 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Question about an asylum seeker
Post 1

Jun 3, 20 12:28

Since you are Swiss and a translator, I would suggest that you phone the Hospice général and ask for their advice about sub-letting a room to an asylum seeker.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Since you are Swiss and a translator, I would suggest that you phone the Hospice général and ask for their advice about sub-letting a room to an asylum seeker.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jun 3, 2020 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 541 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form