Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Recommendation needed: Podiatrist to make custom orthopedic insoles

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendation needed: Podiatrist to make custom orthopedic insoles

Does anyone have experience with getting custom insoles made in Geneva? I have some a prescription from my doctor (due to some significant foot problems), but they are expensive and want to make the best choice One person who seems to have good recommendations is Benjamin Travostino (sports podiatry) and another is Thomas Muller. There is also a place called Ortho Tec.  Any advice based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone have experience with getting custom insoles made in Geneva? I have some a prescription from my doctor (due to some significant foot problems), but they are expensive and want to make the best choice One person who seems to have good recommendations is Benjamin Travostino (sports podiatry) and another is Thomas Muller. There is also a place called Ortho Tec.  Any advice based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

barbarazFeb 25, 2021 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommendation needed: Podiatrist to make custom orthopedic insoles
Post 1

Feb 25, 21 18:56

Hello, Barbara, and hope this finds you well.

I would also be very interested in finding a good podiatrist whose tariff is not sky-high.

Best regards, R.

Hello, Barbara, and hope this finds you well.

I would also be very interested in finding a good podiatrist whose tariff is not sky-high.

Best regards, R.

Ritchie, Feb 25, 2021 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

thanks, Ritichie.  I will let you know if I have a good recommendation for you. Take care,

Barbara

thanks, Ritichie.  I will let you know if I have a good recommendation for you. Take care,

Barbara

barbaraz, Feb 27, 2021 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Feb 25, 21 18:56

I have used Benjamin a lot, and he is v good. 

I have used Benjamin a lot, and he is v good. 

Nikhil Badhe, Mar 1, 2021 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks so much for your response.  Did you get inserts made with him?

barbaraz, Mar 1, 2021 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Mar 1, 21 14:26

Hi I havent used him for insoles, but have used him for over a year, and was just recommending him. Might just be easier to call him/email him. 

Hi I havent used him for insoles, but have used him for over a year, and was just recommending him. Might just be easier to call him/email him. 

Nikhil Badhe, Mar 1, 2021 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form