Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Recommendations for Drone-Friendly Locations in and around Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendations for Drone-Friendly Locations in and around Geneva!

I'm looking for the best places and scenes to fly my drone in the Geneva area or close towns. Whether it's breathtaking landscapes or hidden gems that few people know about, I'm all ears! Preferably a place that does not have too many tall trees.

If you have any personal experiences or tips, please feel free to chime in. Your insights will help me.

Looking forward to your suggestions and recommendations. Thanks a million in advance!

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for the best places and scenes to fly my drone in the Geneva area or close towns. Whether it's breathtaking landscapes or hidden gems that few people know about, I'm all ears! Preferably a place that does not have too many tall trees.

If you have any personal experiences or tips, please feel free to chime in. Your insights will help me.

Looking forward to your suggestions and recommendations. Thanks a million in advance!

Esomchi AAug 19, 2023 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommendations for Drone-Friendly Locations in and around Geneva!
Post 1

Following this thread, I would also like to know.

Following this thread, I would also like to know.

Faruk Terzioğlu, Aug 29, 2023 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Following! We can plan a hike with other drone enthusiasts Smile

Following! We can plan a hike with other drone enthusiasts Smile

Prak A, Aug 29, 2023 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I would be more than happy to attend to this. I am in the process of relocation, I couldn't spend much time about flying drone in Switzerland, but I am looking for it. 

I would be more than happy to attend to this. I am in the process of relocation, I couldn't spend much time about flying drone in Switzerland, but I am looking for it. 

Faruk Terzioğlu, Aug 29, 2023 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I'm relocating to Geneva this weekend and would also be interested in joining any drone hikes, meetups, etc! I've mostly been taking beach and surfing pictures and videos in California and Hawaii since I started flying, so I'm looking forward to mixing it up a little bit.

I'm relocating to Geneva this weekend and would also be interested in joining any drone hikes, meetups, etc! I've mostly been taking beach and surfing pictures and videos in California and Hawaii since I started flying, so I'm looking forward to mixing it up a little bit.

Tim C, Sep 21, 2023 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Great to see other enthusiasts - yeah, maybe we can plan something as a group. I myself recently started flying - got a DJI Mini Pro 3. I would be keen to get more flying experience with good scenery.

Great to see other enthusiasts - yeah, maybe we can plan something as a group. I myself recently started flying - got a DJI Mini Pro 3. I would be keen to get more flying experience with good scenery.

Esomchi A, Sep 22, 2023 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form