Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Recommendations for Swiss and US Tax Preparation Service

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendations for Swiss and US Tax Preparation Service

Hi

I am looking for recommendations for US and Swiss Tax Preperation Services in Vaud preferably near Prangins/Nyon. Any suggestions are most appreciated. 

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi

I am looking for recommendations for US and Swiss Tax Preperation Services in Vaud preferably near Prangins/Nyon. Any suggestions are most appreciated. 

Thanks

William WarnockJan 1, 2020 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Recommendations for Swiss and US Tax Preparation Service
Post 1

Hello Willam, 

It depends on how complex your financial life is.  I used a few but found them to be way too expensive, so I eventually settled on an online service and have used it for past 5 years.  If your financial life is not too complex, an online service is more practical, in my view.   These online platforms have come a long way and are actually extermely good I believe.  However you of course need to stay on top of tax law changes as well.  In addition, you also need to be aware of the US tax code so as to not let opportunities to reduce your tax liability slip by.

The text you are quoting:

Hello Willam, 

It depends on how complex your financial life is.  I used a few but found them to be way too expensive, so I eventually settled on an online service and have used it for past 5 years.  If your financial life is not too complex, an online service is more practical, in my view.   These online platforms have come a long way and are actually extermely good I believe.  However you of course need to stay on top of tax law changes as well.  In addition, you also need to be aware of the US tax code so as to not let opportunities to reduce your tax liability slip by.

new2geneva, Jan 3, 2020 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form