Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Removal Companies based in France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Removal Companies based in France

Floundering somewhat here. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced France-UK removal company please. Have had several quotes but for one reason or another [prices sometimes ridiculous] still struggling to find a firm that are reliable and reasonably priced.

Not a very large removal - up to 45m3 with no beds, no wardrobes. More information on request.

Thanks everyone in advance.

PS preferably not Swiss companies as they charge an arm and three legs!

The text you are quoting:

Floundering somewhat here. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced France-UK removal company please. Have had several quotes but for one reason or another [prices sometimes ridiculous] still struggling to find a firm that are reliable and reasonably priced.

Not a very large removal - up to 45m3 with no beds, no wardrobes. More information on request.

sheila cJun 29, 2019 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Removal Companies based in France
Post 1

Jun 29, 19 11:42

Hello, Sheila:

Have you been in touch with Luton Removals, by any chance?  They are based in the UK and used to do a regular weekly run between the UK and Geneva and vice versa.  I haven’t used their service myself so don’t know their tariff, but I have heard good reports about their reliability,etc.

Since Evian is almost next door to Gva perhaps they could give you a quote.

Best wishes in any event,

Ritchie

Hello, Sheila:

Have you been in touch with Luton Removals, by any chance?  They are based in the UK and used to do a regular weekly run between the UK and Geneva and vice versa.  I haven’t used their service myself so don’t know their tariff, but I have heard good reports about their reliability,etc.

Since Evian is almost next door to Gva perhaps they could give you a quote.

Best wishes in any event,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jun 29, 2019 @ 21:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Ritchie

but cannot find them on the internet - various companies based in Luton mostly internal within UK. Do you - or anyone else out there - perhaps have a little more information? Thank you in advance and yes, we are going back to the UK after 44 years of absence. What a challenge eh? Some people think we're mad!

Thank you Ritchie

but cannot find them on the internet - various companies based in Luton mostly internal within UK. Do you - or anyone else out there - perhaps have a little more information? Thank you in advance and yes, we are going back to the UK after 44 years of absence. What a challenge eh? Some people think we're mad!

sheila c, Jun 30, 2019 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

These are very popular in CH .. No idea if they will cross the FR border but hey.. They are another how do the weekly service so "usually" a bunch cheaper since they are going anyways and not just for you.

I see their trucks often.. but never used them.

http://lukerbros.co.uk/moving-abroad/

These are very popular in CH .. No idea if they will cross the FR border but hey.. They are another how do the weekly service so "usually" a bunch cheaper since they are going anyways and not just for you.

I see their trucks often.. but never used them.

http://lukerbros.co.uk/moving-abroad/

John H, Jul 11, 2019 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you kindly. Forgot to say that we have now found a company. Hope they are reliable! Soooooooooo much to do, and sooooooooo much to think about.

We have "internationally moved" many times before but not at our current age!

Thank you kindly. Forgot to say that we have now found a company. Hope they are reliable! Soooooooooo much to do, and sooooooooo much to think about.

We have "internationally moved" many times before but not at our current age!

sheila c, Jul 11, 2019 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form